DJM Suspension!

a 2" drop with c arms and and stock springs won't bottom out on the wheel wells like drop springs do........ see mchgaupheys.........

I forgot to mention, my truck currently has no fender wells...:eek: thats why i dont scrub. I need fender wells though if anybody has some they want to get rid of or sale...:p

Psycho Mythic said:
I forgot to mention, my truck currently has no fender wells...:eek: thats why i dont scrub. I need fender wells though if anybody has some they want to get rid of or sale...:p
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

not sure if anyone has any of those laying around:D but moparconnection or Dragon could def get ya some:rock:

I found a scrap yad with a few 06 & 07 rams. I think i could maybe get those to work. If not i just custom make some out of sheet metal.

Psycho Mythic said:
I found a scrap yad with a few 06 & 07 rams. I think i could maybe get those to work. If not i just custom make some out of sheet metal.
psycho, i may have located another oem spring, not sure yet, but may be able to let ya know later today

Psycho Mythic said:
I would think that they would work just fine.

Stinker said:
also fixing to run out for abit, but will get you a price on oem lower arms also bud
Thanks alot man! I need to have all this fixed as soon as possible. Just let me know what ya find:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back