Do all the trucks have a GPS antenna?

Not sure, my truck is just like yours and has NAV but there is nothing on my roof. But the NAV works great. Not sure where my antenna is?

I believe that in order to have the Nav antenna your truck would have needed to come from the factory with the RB4 Nav radio. The antenna on the back part of the roof is your Sirius Sat radio antenna. The Nav/GPS antenna is under the dash somewhere I think.

So the black ovalish thing just forward of the cargo light is a Sirius Sat radio antenna? I also have a regular fender monted antenna.

atikovi said:
So the black ovalish thing just forward of the cargo light is a Sirius Sat radio antenna? I also have a regular fender monted antenna.
10-4. The regular fender antenna is for standard AM/FM broadcast radio. The one just forward of the High Mounted Stop Light should be the Sirius Sat antenna. The GPS antenna is hidden somewhere. At least I havent found it yet and I have the RB4 Nav radio. I don't have Sirius and I don't have the little dome in front of the HMSL.

Sounds like you have a satelite radio ant. The fender ant. is AM/FM only I believe.

the nav ant is under the dash...take a screw driver and GENTLY pry the back piece of the dash up...there are 5 clips that need to be popped and then the whole back piece comes out...from there you can access the front tweeter speakers and the nav ant.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back