Do I stand a chance

fastblksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the guys at work just drove into the parking lot with a 07 mustang GT/CS, I don't know much about mustangs but the car looks sweet. He came straight to me and called me out, told me he wants to run as soon as he breaks his car in. He doesn't know that I'm spraying but if I wasn't did I stand a chance. The guy is kind of arrogant so I didn't ask questions about his car, the only thing I told him was "I'm your Huckleberry":D :D :D

This is what I could find on it:

Home » Stang Specs » 2007 Ford Mustang California Special (GT/CS)

The 2007 Ford Mustang California Special GT/CS will be available in 2006 as a coupe and convertible.

The GT/CS ( 54C ) package will include
Larger Air Intake
Custom Intake Engine Cover w/pony emblem
Integrated Chin Spoiler
1.5-inch lower ride height than Mustang GT
Hood Scoop
Side Scoops
GT/CS Decals along the front fender and door
Diffuser Rear Wing
California Special Floor Mats
Bright rolled dual exhaust tips
18-inch polished aluminum 5-spoke wheels (64W)

It looks like the only engine mod is a larger air intake. I say put him in his place (in a safe area of course).

Is there a track near by? That would be the best bet. That way you can get some video. I would not hessitate to run one. Your set up is alot like mine...cept I have two extra doors, and won't ever miss a gear

.............. this would-be a small feeder (ruststang) :rock:
Sometimes we have to do two of these at the same time so we feel full.........

Quick

Last edited:
You always have a chance, and really if its a new car and he dont know how to drive it , hes toast. and if its just like a gt with a cold air intake hes smoked without spraying,,,I have handed a few of them there ass at the track. Hell, I beat a new z06 a few weeks ago just because he could not drive

Mustangs are a nice little appetizer. :eating:

Nope, your toast, oats for the horse.;) :D

As others have said. Just be safe. If he is as arrogant as you say, he may take chances that are not worth the risk.

I dunno Jay.. He DOES have the California floormats... :dontknow: Could be close...

But still that fool sounds sick like the flu. It looks like he had it out for you for a while since he came straight at you like that. Take him to the track and stomp him a new mud hole..

go for it ---you'll never know till you try-----varrrrrrrrrooooooom his you nowhat

i'll head him off at the pass if he even comes close to catching you ---your the winner one way or the other----hahahahaha

image.php

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back