do we have a celebrity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I am the nosey type! so please excuse me. but I think we have a celebrity among us that hasnt been around for a loooonnnnnnggg time. I wont devulge you grand master, But hopefully you will ome forward. Oh and thanks for being here and welcome!

Ya totaly lost here .... .. ummm wait unless your talking about me :).. well thanks for the welcome its nice to be reconized by a fellow forum member :).. ..

what?

ohh

being Canadian dosnt make me famous??

Dammit..

LOL

Nope 90% of people here dont know him, or know of him. Hopefully he will come out . Matter of fact Roktman may confirm this but I think he got the very first SRT made. And I think dipped into the 11's along time ago. Even had pics the ride at the plant. Very cool guy, ya'll will love him, very knowledgable. But you want recognize the sig, but it will stand out.;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmcouldbemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!:p ;) :rolleyes:

He is the original man, the first SRT, the first to do mods, the first to go 11 seconds, the first on the forum, the first with clutches, the first to figure out problems, the first to find out build numbers, and a host of other wealth and knowedge.:)

Stinker said:
He is the original man, the first SRT, the first to do mods, the first to go 11 seconds, the first on the forum, the first with clutches, the first to figure out problems, the first to find out build numbers, and a host of other wealth and knowedge.:)
The first to get the boot from the 'other' site?

It would be good to have him here. As I remember, he was a big help and definitely had some knowledge of these trucks.:cool:

Moved to the New members section, Because I want to welcome.. our ....new.... MEMBER............. 9SECONDS!!! :) <redSrt007 clapping>

numero 1:D off the line in saltillo, mexico..notice the color!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back