do we have a celebrity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who?

I am totally in the dark...not a new state for me...someone please pm me with the info...

In return I will provide RWHP increase due to going catless and adding Mopar long tube headers...I know, who cares...

Prof said:
I am totally in the dark...not a new state for me...someone please pm me with the info...

In return I will provide RWHP increase due to going catless and adding Mopar long tube headers...I know, who cares...

Prof,

I would like you to post the dyno sheets for going catless with Mopar long tube headers. Please put this in the Dyno section.

Steve (9 seconds) is a very knowledgeable individual, as has been stated before in this thread, He had/has a 9 second Viper car.
I believe he was the original moderator on the SRT10 Forum.

Steve, I am very glad that you are here and hope that you will be proactive on this form.

Post up the numbers, Prof!

We need all the different combos (and resulting HP/TQ numbers) we can get on this forum. I am sure someone in the future will want to know that paticular info... And when they do, now they won't have to go to ANOTHER FORUM to get it! :cool:

Stinker said:
I am the nosey type! so please excuse me. but I think we have a celebrity among us that hasnt been around for a loooonnnnnnggg time. I wont devulge you grand master, But hopefully you will come forward. Oh and thanks for being here and welcome!

...back to the thread topic.....:confused:

Steve is the only one I know of that has the Mcleod Sinterd Iron clutch. It was supposed to be the big daddy of clutch's. Steve if your out there, I would love to hear some feedback on how its working out.

As stated above he was a wealth of knowledge on the other site. I dont know why he stopped posted but if your back Steve, here is a big ALOHA from Maui!!

patrick

FSTJACK said:
Prof,

I would like you to post the dyno sheets for going catless with Mopar long tube headers. Please put this in the Dyno section.

Steve (9 seconds) is a very knowledgeable individual, as has been stated before in this thread, He had/has a 9 second Viper car.
I believe he was the original moderator on the SRT10 Forum.

Steve, I am very glad that you are here and hope that you will be proactive on this form.
I don't have a scanner...but Silverback has a copy and it is fine with me if he posts the sheet...just remember that it was Mopar long tube headers and cat delete...I don't know which was most important...Go Silverback!!

Prof said:
I don't have a scanner...but Silverback has a copy and it is fine with me if he posts the sheet...just remember that it was Mopar long tube headers and cat delete...I don't know which was most important...Go Silverback!!

Damn. Now I have to figure out how to use the fucking scanner. I've had it for 5 months now and have not used it. Maybe next weekend. I'm actually supposed to have all three days off.:) :) :)

I love having Silverback here...I also love seeing the tag to his name "Junior Member"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back