JRSVIPR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me to.Look how close they are to me.:dontknow:

Attachments

• CIMG0710.jpg
    CIMG0710.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 99
Hate em! Went to Destin for the weekend last week and someone skint some paint of my wife's Escalade. I was so damn mad. But after eating shrimp on the bay, live music, and Bud Light, it was just a paint job.

Man. I could really use a parking lot like that

:rock: :congrats: :rock: :congrats: lol
wonder if it would help keepin the birds from dumpin on it:dontknow:

YES I hate parking lots.

How did you keep those other vehicles from parking next to you??????

If that were mine, not only would those other vehicles be beside me, but the drivers and passengers of them would be having a meeting.........using my hood as a table.

I don't know about you guys, but my truck is a people magnet.......they love to congregate around it. Whether they know what it is or not.

Maybe they are just being benevolent, and want my shit to look like their shit.......

Lee

FATJACK said:
Your truck ain't like your pecker Stink, your supposed to take it out once in a while!!:rock: :rock:
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The bad thing is what if somebody backed into it while you were way up there:dontknow: or better yet tried to steal it:confused: You would just have to watch cause you wouldn't have time to get to it:D :p

kyle's srt10 said:
The bad thing is what if somebody backed into it while you were way up there:dontknow: or better yet tried to steal it:confused: You would just have to watch cause you wouldn't have time to get to it:D :p
Did i forget to mention the 308 w/scope sitting in the corner?:D :p :p :p :p

JRSVIPR said:
Hey Tyler,How you been man?Yeah thats mine,Been wingless for about 31/2 yrs.:p

Hey man. I am doing good. Nice, your truck is looking so clean from top view!

I hate parking lots!

Last week I took my wife and MIL to a nice restaurant that happens to be in the mall... my reward?

a beauty of a ding in the driver's side rear door, and it's deep! Like they did it on purpose. Come to think of it, they probably did! It was a Ford F-150 POS. :mad: :mad: :mad: :motz: :motz:

ntw0rk said:
I hate parking lots!

Last week I took my wife and MIL to a nice restaurant that happens to be in the mall... my reward?

a beauty of a ding in the driver's side rear door, and it's deep! Like they did it on purpose. Come to think of it, they probably did! It was a Ford F-150 POS. :mad: :mad: :mad: :motz: :motz:
Zackly what i'm talkin bout.:(

JRSVIPR said:
Zackly what i'm talkin bout.:(
The messed up part is that I ALMOST Valeted it, but you can't trust those guys either.

Usually I park as far away as I can, or don't take the truck to the mall. But I needed gas and the station is right across from the mall, so I figured I would kill two birds with one stone. That won't happen again!:argh:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back