Do You Remember SRT10X3

He had a '04 Silver for sure. John H. and him had some pretty amusing posts on NFFF from what I remember... :D

Wil

Yeah, I remember Craig. I thought he was having problems like this a couple years ago. Looks like they finally resolved them.

He came close to suing JH over a couple of his vehicles. Same crap. JH would not complete the vehicles on time. Imagine that.;) :D

Time was always an issue and if Iremember correctly, JH's numbers were always a 'bit' on the embelished side...

I remember him, and he did say that he had bought a Koenigsegg.

Bill.

Begood said:
I remember him, and he did say that he had bought a Koenigsegg.

Bill.
Yeah, he was peddling erection cremes and such if I remember right. There was also talk of him moving to Costa Rica and starting up a biodiesel plant or something. Sounds like he's lucky not to be in the joint.

Yep, I remember Craig, I actually sent him a pretty decent first aid kit, in the flurry of Hurricaine activity...this was when we were all on the NFFF.
I thought he got hammered for all this a while ago...looks like he was still involved in some BS...:dontknow:

he was selling his TT Silver QC for $53k - damn that was a deal considering he had over $100k into it with JH and the original price (hey remember when our trucks actually cost $52k and up?)

The govt would have taken everything he had. I work with some of those guys, trust me they always find it and take it.

QckSlvr said:
he was selling his TT Silver QC for $53k - damn that was a deal considering he had over $100k into it with JH and the original price (hey remember when our trucks actually cost $52k and up?)

YEA!!!! thanks for reminding me!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p

Craig was an alright guy in my book never did anything wrong to me. I hope he's doing well.

Well I sure feel out of place.. :dontknow: I don't remember this Craig character at all..

Venom Power said:
Well I sure feel out of place.. :dontknow: I don't remember this Craig character at all..

You missed out on quite a charactor. At one point he had at least 5 trucks. One of them had this unreal paint job......kind of a ghost mural or something crazy.

patrick

What in the heck would he be doing with 5 trucks so early in the game? If it were the NFFF site THAT was really early.. Unless it was recent, but still that makes no sense..

He also had a yellow one converted to center driving. Meaning the driver sat in the center of the cab, with the pedals and wheel moved to the center also. Plus he had some wild electronics put in that truck also.

Bill.

Venom Power said:
What in the heck would he be doing with 5 trucks so early in the game? If it were the NFFF site THAT was really early.. Unless it was recent, but still that makes no sense..

Yes the NFFF. When I joined in June 04 he was already a member with 3 trucks. By 05 he had at least 5, as well as a shitload of other vehicles. He was one of the first people to blow out the clutch system(many times over too). He even found out that the lightweight flywheel was not a great option. I remember this because when I was trying to figure out what combo to purchase he told me not to get the fidanza and stick with the stocker. His yellow fever was purchased from Woodhouse with a paxton and RPS clutch installed by the dealer. RPS turned out to be a really BAD clutch.

He had the record for the fastest truck until (I believe it was) Mikes supertank beat it.
Lots of good stories back on the NFFF.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back