Documentary Video..some of the VTCOA guys!

RedSrt007

Reaction score
As times progress forward, some car enthusiasts have gone beyond the photos or pics of there vehicles and started to move into videos of there vehicles. I have a friend of mine who does video filming, editing, and such for individuals who want to have a memorabilia of there car(s) on a DVD; he is one of the most talented video production guys I have met! He made one for me (not posted), but here is a clip of the 'bloopers'; I thought I would share...

Included in the video is Kevin (Voodoo..the Engineer :p). Jose (SRTPWR41), Joel (TriPod Man) and myself (Trying to keep a straight face all the time lol)....

These are the outtakes that never made is to the final cut. LOL :D :D (Quick-time player)

www.vtcoa.com/forums/RedSrt007Bloopers.mov

Enjoy!

-Red

You can use Windows Media Player also.

HAHA!! That was pretty good....Hey VOODOO, wht the F*** were you sayn?:stupid: ...:D

You can watch it but you need to save the file first. Then rename the extension from ".mov-1" to ".mov". It should open up fine then with Quicktime or Windows Media Player.

lol i am just curious what number beer he was on? lol pretty funny though :)

redice2 said:
lol i am just curious what number beer he was on? lol pretty funny though :)

i would have to say his 30 something :dontknow: he drinks like a FISH!!! :cheers:

RedSrt007 said:
As times progress forward, some car enthusiasts have gone beyond the photos or pics of there vehicles and started to move into videos of there vehicles. I have a friend of mine who does video filming, editing, and such for individuals who want to have a memorabilia of there car(s) on a DVD; he is one of the most talented video production guys I have met! He made one for me (not posted), but here is a clip of the 'bloopers'; I thought I would share...

Included in the video is Kevin (Voodoo..the Engineer :p). Jose (SRTPWR41), Joel (TriPod Man) and myself (Trying to keep a straight face all the time lol)....

These are the outtakes that never made is to the final cut. LOL :D :D (Quick-time player)

www.vtcoa.com/forums/RedSrt007Bloopers.mov

Enjoy!

-Red

Cool Patrick:rock:

I thought engineers only drive trains...:D :D :D Cool bloopers...:)

"It's just ignorant, 'sall I'm trying to say" :rofl::rofl:

Cool, can't wait for the real thing!!!:rock:

Now THAT"S funny!:D :beer:

pf_good_plenty.gif
choo_choo.gif

JRSVIPR said:
Oh yeah,there is this.:D :D
I have never seen Kevin yet without a beer in his hand or flippin the bird or both :rock: :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back