dodge challenger?????

redram10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thinkin bout trading the 10 in on a blue 2010 challenger srt 8

idn what to do keep the ten and build the motor or get a new chally and do a widebody with rims??????????:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Let me tell you a story about a BONE STOCK 2009 SRT Challenger. At the Panama City GTG. Stinker ran an 8.10 in the eight mile with STREET TIRES, an SCT tuner and a 125 shot of nitrous. I had slicks and a 150 shot and ran a best of 8 flat. I could not believe that damned car could run that fast on street tires, he almost embarrassed all of us.(Imagine what it could do on a set of drag radials)

that Challenger might run but when driving down any street if you are behind the wheel of a viper you stand out just my opion

You stand out in the challenger to (for now). Why would you want a poll for viper or challenger? You can't compare them plus the viper is 30-40k more.

viper i wish..... one day but have you seen a wide body chally with rims they look sick .... stinker what kind of nos set up are you runnin

Manual tranny chally..........I need my truck for work.............If not needed I would elect for a 98 viper gts twin turbo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dreamz....:argh:

Hmmm!!

The 10 or a Challenger? the 10 is expensive to fix and /or mod. The challenger is cheap to mod and just as fast and fun to drive. As a toy the truck will turn more heads and hold it's value in the long run. Tough call!!!:dontknow: :dontknow: keep the 10, build the engine to 600 ponies and buy an SRT 4 caliber for everyday!! Best bang for the buck!:driver: :fight: :hmmmm2:

the chally has the very basic zex kit,100 shot, other than a magnaflow and a diablo tuner thats it, 5-6k miles on her, and thats all, but may be taking the nos off soon.
I may run the quarter one more time to see what it does int he quater , but thats it for the strip for the girl.

too hard and long to clean up:argh:

really like the car tho, 23mpg, semi smooth ride , great handling,

oh and Jack ..........its an 08:p

but challey or viper? chally any day any week any year..........the only way I will ever have a viper is if it only gets driven once a month, they are uncomfortable, noisy, ride terrible, i would have, and probably will have another vette before I ever have a viper.

dont get me wrong they are nice, but they just dont hold a candle to a vette, and I'm not talking performance, talking bein happy and comfortable driving around;)

I understand what you are saying Tony, but I would have a Viper in a fkn heartbeat, if I could afford one. So I guess I will just be happy with my truck.

Bill.

Begood said:
I understand what you are saying Tony, but I would have a Viper in a fkn heartbeat, if I could afford one. So I guess I will just be happy with my truck.

Bill.
thats why I got the truck too bro:D man I sat in one, drove it over the weekend, and honestly it killed it for me:argh: I love the cars, and would love to own one, but guess I am geting old:p compfort is starting to take over:D dang hemeroids:argh:

Stinker said:
thats why I got the truck too bro:D man I sat in one, drove it over the weekend, and honestly it killed it for me:argh: I love the cars, and would love to own one, but guess I am geting old:p compfort is starting to take over:D dang hemeroids:argh:
You old fart......oh wait.....you're younger than me. Damn whipper-snapper.:D

Bill.

Begood said:
You old fart......oh wait.....you're younger than me. Damn whipper-snapper.:D

Bill.
:D :D now uhum, you are a little shorter than me so it might be more comfortable for you:p

but bud, I would keep the 10, do mild upgrades, get the challey, do mild upgrades , and have to vehicles faster than most on the road:rock:

the 6.1 srt 8 can safely go to a 150 shot if not mistaken, but I left her at 100shot

personally, i'd stay with the "10".... i almost never see another one when i'm out & about...... can't say that about chally's, stangs or even the new camaro.... i rather have a more rare ride myself. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back