Dodge creates three special-edition Vipers for top dealers

I don't exactly understand how a Nebraska dealer was one of the top three... Chicago - some "old" money up there still floating around, so I get that. Texas, well, it's Texas - nuff said!

But Nebraska? Never been there, but wouldn't have guessed it would get top honors for Vipers.

dragon said:
Them there are some sweet lookin cars :rock:

that purple and black one is SICK.. oh and as for nebraska...lotta of corn money there brother...and woodhouse i believe sold the most SRT10 rams too...hundreds of them.

I like mine a lot!!!
:rock: :rock:

Attachments

• DSC00590.jpg
    DSC00590.jpg
    992.4 KB · Views: 32
  • large_40.jpg
    large_40.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 22
HaroldD said:
I don't exactly understand how a Nebraska dealer was one of the top three... Chicago - some "old" money up there still floating around, so I get that. Texas, well, it's Texas - nuff said!

But Nebraska? Never been there, but wouldn't have guessed it would get top honors for Vipers.

Got my truck via Bill Pemberton of Woodhouse Dodge back in 04. He told me they sold more vipers than any dealer in the country. I have had several friends buy their trucks from him as well, as their pricing was so much better than buying local. I believe in 05 or 06 they became the biggest dodge dealer in the country.

And I would be happy with any of those monsters!!!

Yours looks great too 67ply!!!

patrick

I can see Silverback in the yellow and black one! I personally would like to have the purple on black...

Mark Razmandi said:
eh. id take a zo6 over that anyday.

Your opinion will be valid when you shrink your signature so it doesn't take up half of everyone's threads you feel the need to interject on.

It wouldn't be as much of an issue if your truck wasn't so ugly. :) :rock:

trust me the woodhouse dealership is pretty much a city, plus the investment company that owns them has about 20-30 other dealerships

Back