Dodge Demon

Dodge Demon-- under 9 seconds (potentially)..... Cop Radio-- Speed of LIGHT! any questions? :D

Dodge Demon-- under 9 seconds (potentially)..... Cop Radio-- Speed of LIGHT! any questions? :D

Have 2 cops in different parts of the great state of TEXAS stop me and ask for a ride. Have driven over a 40 mile stretch and seen only 2 other vehicles---not likely the law is lurking in those parts. Some of us silly guys use radar detectors and when you learn how to read them they are virtually a get out of jail free ticket. 115,000 miles in my beast and one ticket and that was not for speeding. Straight smooth roads, friendly cops and a radar detector make TEXAS the best home for the new Demon. :rock:

Anyone else been trying to follow along on the new SRT Demon? I can honestly say that I am like a little kid counting down the days of Christmas with every update they are releasing weekly. Not sure if I'll be able to afford one without selling the SRT10 and my Viper though... Not sure I can commit to that. As long as the production run isn't to short I will own one of these!!!

All I can say is I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly never thought it would be AWD but there were endless rumors flying around. As of the new video released today it is 100% confirmed that it is rear wheel drive! Thank God!

Back