Dodge EV at vancouver Auto Show

BCsrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this car has been posted before!! it was at the Vancouver auto show last week. The looks are very similar to a Lotus Elise.DSC00884.JPG

DSC00885.JPG

DSC00887.JPG

Its pretty much a direct rip-off of the Lotus Europa.

europa.jpg

Wow, somethings is going on there. Way to close to the lotus. :dontknow:
From the headlights, to the thing on the hood, to the flat black winshield frame,single wiper,marker lights,the same rims, mirrors, wing and the overall shape of the car. Think they are working WITH Lotus on this one? They have to be.
Even the dash and seats are the same.

Last edited:
Tesla also worked is Lotus when they designed their electric car.

FATJACK said:
Looks sweet, runs great. Betcha can't get the V-8 sound out of it either.

Brabus, which is an after market company has come up with a solution for the sound on the Tesla's so im sure it can be done with the EV. Brabus has strategically placed an audio system around the Tesla to mimic the sound and vibration of a 462-hp V8. There are subwoofers under the car at the front and then four speakers set high. It makes the Tesla sound like it has an engine, not a motor.

Not even close...WAAAAAAAYYYY OOOFFFF!!! The steereing wheel is on the othere side!:D

we'll have to go for a tear when my truck gets out here in BC, still waitin on the motor work etc... should see it in 3/4 weeks

Mission has a road track, I'll be out there April 18/19 for the season opener, there's some good racing and teams. One of the local teams competes at the Daytona 24hr race. If you can make it look for me (car 708).

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back