Dodge is keeping the viper...

viperpwred

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw some renderings of the new viper, the first one that may not have a V10?!?!?( that's absurd) haha. Thought id bring it up lol. Supposed to be coming out as a 2013 model

What you saw is not the car. I actually saw the clay version in Salt Lake City at the Viper Owners Invitational. They had airport security and no pictures were allowed. The car will have a V-10.

Bruce

heard rumors it was going to be a Gen 5 8.5litre pushing like 755hp to the crank...that would be nice. It would defently make chevy have to step it up a notch with the ZR1...even though they need a blower to get power.

Hows the clay Model lookin? And as far as the gen 5 powerplant, there r rumors of a new motor, guessing that's the 8.5L. Also that the 8.4 from the current viper will just be improved (I'm hoping mayb a DOHC or something slightly newer than pushrod lol). And there's the dreadful rumor that they may offer the viper in the 6.4l hemi as a semi-skimp model (which I hope to god they don't do... The one thin I hated about the vette is hey offer it in a "wannabe" model ). I think road and track has some details as well as the other mags

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back