Dodge Ram srt10 complete dash

Otnielarencibia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 dodge Ram complete srt 10 dash including airbag, instrument cluster, radio, ac, wiring harness, speakers, steel support brace, amp, satellite antenna, cup holder, knee panel, 2 upper dash pieces, headlight switch, glove box, push start button etc Everything you see in the pictures and all behind the dash plastics as well. All you need is the little plastic inside the ash tray
$1500 Plus shipping

duct works come with it???

If you ever do have to seperate the parts I'd be interested in the radio bezel.

To the ppl asking of the instrument cluster. If I'm not mistaken, the mileage info isn't stored on the cluster but rather the vehicles computer. At least that's the way it is on every other vehicle I have swapped a digital cluster in. Just an FYI. Good luck with the sale, it really is a good deal for sure.

To the ppl asking of the instrument cluster. If I'm not mistaken, the mileage info isn't stored on the cluster but rather the vehicles computer. At least that's the way it is on every other vehicle I have swapped a digital cluster in. Just an FYI. Good luck with the sale, it really is a good deal for sure.

Normally thats how it works however on these clusters the mileage is stored on the cluster. You can use a manual trans or auto trans cluster and the cluster will adjust with the PCM but the mileage will be whatever is on the new cluster. I put a new cluster in my truck and it reads 2900 miles but the PCM i got has over 50k on it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back