Dodge ram srt10 on top gear

mr.srt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a rerun the other day and they tested the lightning :)puke:)

But have they ever tested the ram..?

Nope. If you look Top Gear up in Wikipedia it lists every vehicle they have tested. Sadly the Ram SRT10 isn't on their list.

I do remember someone did a cool review, back in the day. But I haven't seen it in several years.

Nope. If you look Top Gear up in Wikipedia it lists every vehicle they have tested. Sadly the Ram SRT10 isn't on their list.

I do remember someone did a cool review, back in the day. But I haven't seen it in several years.

I think it was called test drive with Tommy Kendell he tested a black Qc and even pulled a motorcycle with it:rock:

This One?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_rLmibmWaI]Speed Test Drive - 2006 Ram SRT - YouTube[/ame]

I think it was called test drive with Tommy Kendell he tested a black Qc and even pulled a motorcycle with it:rock:

The test I saw was hosted by a Euorpean. They tested a RC. I remember them power sliding it around a track and being sort of baffled by the entire concept. Lol.

The test I saw was hosted by a Euorpean. They tested a RC. I remember them power sliding it around a track and being sort of baffled by the entire concept. Lol.

This one is from norway..
The guy driving at the end is a rally car driver and placed the srt on top 3 of all cars he ever driven.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjgBdWZ587c]Autofil - Dodge Ram SRT-10 - YouTube[/ame]

anybody find the Trucks episode gave it on speed long time ago they test drove the SRT-10 I think in Daytona speedway

anybody find the Trucks episode gave it on speed long time ago they test drove the SRT-10 I think in Daytona speedway

it was a old episode of TRUCKS! on Spike.....or what ever it was called at the time Stacey David was the host at the time and it was tested at Kentucky speed way...

It seems the Top Gear staff despises anything American and the 10s shout American muscle.

Before the clarkson era (the husbamd and wife duo) they tested the 8.0 magnum ram and compared it to a 44 mag revolver, saying they were both stupidly over powered :D in the end of the review they pulled a couple train cars with it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back