Dodge viper compare with....

Swede

Reaction score
Hello all viper freaks.

Here in Sweden is it snow and -5 C (cold as hell). Im pretty new at this forum and have just bought a new ram srt 10 (silver/grey) what a car. I do wonder how the Dodge viper srt-10 is compared to the old BMW m5(v8 400 hp) or corvette c5 both stock, thats the onley sportscar I have drived. So is there anybody out there who have that kind off knowledge?
/Swede

Swede said:
Hello all viper freaks.

Here in Sweden is it snow and -5 C (cold as hell). Im pretty new at this forum and have just bought a new ram srt 10 (silver/grey) what a car. I do wonder how the Dodge viper srt-10 is compared to the old BMW m5(v8 400 hp) or corvette c5 both stock, thats the onley sportscar I have drived. So is there anybody out there who have that kind off knowledge?
/Swede
Welcome to the forum.First off,It's a truck,I believe the color is Silver brite metalic,And it will spank the stock C-5 badly.Other than that,Have a nice day.:D

I think there is no comparison. The Viper is much more hardcore than both. The Bmw and corvettes are Refined and more civilized. My cousin has a 2000 M5 and Honestly I can take him in My Quad cab Truck. a 4 door truck beating a 400 hp Car:rock:

Welcome to the club from TN...from your other posts I understand you have a RC...no problem beating the C-5 if you are good with the manual trans...BMW should be no problem either...

I have driven the BMW m 5...........its quick but its a fricken sedan. The truck is brute force in a big rig!!! Now its time to mod up...........drop the cats, magnaflow muffler, DC stage two flash, to start with. The truck will be even faster!!!!! And more smiles on your face!!!!

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back