Dodge Viper now eligible for employee pricing!

ChrisAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be able to pick one up under sticker based on this information.

From autoblog.com

Cerberus may be trying to offload Viper, but not before it gives over a million Americans the opportunity to pick one up at discounted prices. Until now the Viper remained outside Chrysler's Employee Purchase and Certain Designated Individuals discount program, but that's about to change as the supercar joins the list of eligible vehicles.

While Chrysler employs over 130,000 people, we doubt many of them, especially in this economic climate, will have the means or motivation to pick up the gas-guzzling V10 muscle car. However, an arrangement between Chrysler and Wal-Mart extends the benefits program to employees of the mega-retail chain, and with over 1.2 million employees, we're sure there are a few who'll take Chrysler up on its offer. Don't go rushing to pick up an ACR, however, as the track-focused model remains outside the program.

ChrisAZ said:
However, an arrangement between Chrysler and Wal-Mart extends the benefits program to employees of the mega-retail chain, and with over 1.2 million employees, we're sure there are a few who'll take Chrysler up on its offer. Don't go rushing to pick up an ACR, however, as the track-focused model remains outside the program.

Oh yeah. I'm sure there are plenty of Wal-Mart employees that are going to run right out and get one.:confused::D

Ram From Hell said:
Oh yeah. I'm sure there are plenty of Wal-Mart employees that are going to run right out and get one.:confused::D

Hi, welcome to Wal-mart. Wanna see my Viper?:D

Ram From Hell said:

Hey I own a Viper truck and am 19, going to college full time, and make minimum wage working 28-40 hours per week and make all of my own payments for it.

did i mention i live at home with my parents?

Ram From Hell said:

I did some work for Wal-Mart in their data centers in Bentonville, there are a few employees there that would have the means. Emphasis on the "few" though, most of them live in fear of losing their jobs.

MikeNice said:
Aw com'on!
I did the math and you save almost $10K.:marchmellow:

that was gonna be my question, How do we know exactly what the price would be?

That is it, I am going to get a job as a door greeter:rock: can buy 2 at that pay scale:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I Hate Wallymart..........No Living Wages There:mad: :mad:

Greg Z said:
that was gonna be my question, How do we know exactly what the price would be?

Shhhhh....
I let you in on another secret, as of 2 days ago it was only the soft top Vipers that get the deal.

If I have time I try and print the price sheet for ya.

Looks like Chrysler is trying to off load the inventory. Ebay, cars dot com and autotrader all seem to have their fair share of 08's and our trying economic times aren't helping move a vehicle that stickers for around $90K plus. Throw in the employee discount, woohoo.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back