Dodged a Bullit

ccfeyh

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last night (or this morning) abput 1:00 A.M., was driving home, stopped at a light, when it turned green, I kind of got on it i9n the truck.

Nothing else on the road, I was hitting gears real well, then all of a sudden, in my mirror, I see a car, then the lights come on. I knew this was not going to be pretty.

A CHP walked up and ask for the normal stuff, then asked me what all that was about. I said nothing, just playing with the truck a little.

He proceeded to let me know what charges I was looking at, starting out with exibition of speed, let me know just how much it could cost me, then said, we'll keep this at a verbal warning tonight, now go find someplace else to play with this thing, and by the way, nice truck.

I'm writing this down, yesterday was my lucky day, for once.

"Not a vehicle in sight" That's when the bastages are usually hiding around the corner eating dohnuts.;)

NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!! Lancaster officers are pretty chill. Back in the day when yall still had a track down in your area we used to deal with PD lots and they were always pretty cool to us. Besides there more worried about the drug addicts then us racing folk hahaha

My friends a detctive out where I live and they drive the unmarked cars. When I first got my truck I was coming home from work and this unmarked car comes flying up on me and passes me no lights on no nothing. So I thought for sure it was my buddy messing with me. So now the cop is all up the person in front of me's ass. So when he passed that car I passed also and when he cut back in I flew right by him doing about 120 or so. So I see the lights come on and I almost kept driving figuring I would just call him on his cell because I had shit to do but I said fuck it and pulled over to talk. Well needless to say by now it wasnt my buddy it was a look alike. He was pissed until I told him why I did it then he let me go even more pissed I thought he looked like my buddy lol

NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!! Lancaster officers are pretty chill. Back in the day when yall still had a track down in your area we used to deal with PD lots and they were always pretty cool to us. Besides there more worried about the drug addicts then us racing folk hahaha

CHP's up here usually are pretty cool, but with this being one of the training areas for the Sheriff, I'm super glad it wasn't one of them, I'd be looking for bail money.

Be careful...LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back