Does anyone know what these are?

IMG_0435-1.jpg

IMG_3120-1.jpg

IMG_3128-1.jpg

IMG00614-20100710-1236.jpg

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Never seen those before

Oh wait, I got one of them out front.

Tony, Thanks for trying to refocus this bunch of yahoos! Now someone start an "Oil" thread...... quick.:p PS on another note, can any vendor here supply AC delco oil filters? I need PF 46 and PF 61. Thanks PS great pics!

good idea there stink lol maybe u should start one with the receipts from the trucks, jus to see how many of us have dropped way to much cash on these trucks, aint saying its a bad thing but id be surpised at what most would say!

Joe, yessir I can , will check on them monday buddy

and cyalata , man if I did that I would have more wives on my arse buddy;)

got toooo many fellas that are hiding a few things hehehehehehe

cyalata said:
yea thats prob true!
ohhh dude, you guys really are sneaky when it comes to the women

LOL but I have had the ladies lately doing some sneaky things also LOLOLOL

some fellas may get a few surprises soooon:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
ohhh dude, you guys really are sneaky when it comes to the women

LOL but I have had the ladies lately doing some sneaky things also LOLOLOL

some fellas may get a few surprises soooon:rock:

hopefully its a good 1 lol i try to tell my wife bout everything but sometimes i forget:dontknow:

no way you took all those photos stinker they are way too good :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D :D :D :D

trubuilt said:
no way you took all those photos stinker they are way too good :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D :D :D :D
I snuck them off da webb, shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i hear you on that...lot of b.s on the forum latley...but the sheep thing was funny:D ...Those are sum pretty nice lookin trucks Tony :rock: :rock: exspecially that CE and the black 04 :D:D :rock: :rock:

Black Venom-'04 said:
i hear you on that...lot of b.s on the forum latley...but the sheep thing was funny:D ...Those are sum pretty nice lookin trucks Tony :rock: :rock: exspecially that CE and the black 04 :D:D :rock: :rock:

Someone needs to update there sig with the new rims :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back