Does the SRT front bumper...

Silverbullet08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if the srt front bumper would bolt on over my bumper now. Does anyone know? also if you know if anybody that has an extra bumper i might be interested if it works over mine. thanks guys

Silverbullet08 said:
I was wondering if the srt front bumper would bolt on over my bumper now. Does anyone know? also if you know if anybody that has an extra bumper i might be interested if it works over mine. thanks guys
You would have to make a few cuts to your bumper.

is there an easier way? just like get the right bumper brackets or something? i really dont want to cut my bumper up...

Silverbullet08 said:
is there an easier way? just like get the right bumper brackets or something? i really dont want to cut my bumper up...
Get a complete bumper assembly off of a srt.

WAZZSUP said:
I have a Red one for sale.

comes with the rest of the truck for $26.5K.

Thats a good deal considering what Loosey is going for unmoded......

And you have some very cool mods!!!!!!!

You should just need the cover as the bumper bar itself behind the cover is the same.:dontknow:

You'll probably need the entire 10 bumper clip assembly and you may need to fab up some brackets to attach the 10 bumper clip assembly to your frame. I doubt the 10 bumper cover itself is a direct bolt on. :dontknow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
yeah let me go pull one off of one of my 10s so i can send it to you so you can look like a 10 bwhahahaha
the only thing i really want from the 10 is the hood (besides the engine lol :D) im just trying to get rid of my chrome bumpers cheap as possible....

505'sFastestViper. said:
yeah let me go pull one off of one of my 10s so i can send it to you so you can look like a 10 bwhahahaha

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa

Ok Bottom line is that SRT10 Bumper will fit your truck, after all they are both Ram 1500 trucks. You will need the additional front bumper brackets needed to attach them to the front frame (existing holes in the frame to bolt to). Both the front bumper and brackets needed are on eBay right now for sale/auction. With those you could deep six your existing bumper and have the look you are after.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back