Does This Mean He Ddoesn't like Us?

John Stuttle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quote from October 2006 Road & Track "Your Turn" Column

"You write that the Dodge Ram will "embarrass unsuspecting Porsche Boxsters." Embarrass? What about the advantage my little 2005 Boxster S has in braking, skidpad and slalom performance? Next time I'm cruising by one of those big, ugly, space wasting, gas guzzling, road-and-parking-lot land yachts from the Dodge Boys, I am going to be real scared because what if he punches it on the next on-ramp sweeper and spins into the guardrail?

Dennis Hall
Cypress, California

Last edited:
I bought a new Boxster in 1999 for my wife. It was a neat little car and it did handle tremenduosly well. She kept it for about a year. Sold it to a 82 year old man who had a 46 year old girl friend:rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
And, if there isn't enough room to go around the wittle boxturd, just pass over the top of them!

TnVTX said:
And, if there isn't enough room to go around the wittle boxturd, just pass over the top of them!

And put the remains in the carpeted truck box...

Space wasting? He needs to get a life!

And I have to say it...Im sorry if I Offend....But,DAMN! FUN2xlr8...the woman in your sig pic.....nice,DUDE,NICE! She got a sister?lol

De-HemiFyd said:

And I have to say it...Im sorry if I Offend....But,DAMN! FUN2xlr8...the woman in your sig pic.....nice,DUDE,NICE! She got a sister?lol
There are a lot of BIG guys on this site and that's why we bought big trucks. There probably aren't many of us that could even fit in a Boxster. "OK, I'm in but I can't feel my legs anymore" .
And the second part of your post, I concur.

Yes, the manly men are not afraid of handling these beasts we own. If they are afraid of our trucks, its cool cause its not for everyone, thats why they only made so few. Be proud to drive your whip around town, cause for every negative review out there there are 5000 other guys wishing they were in our drivers seat.

Dear Dennis,

I'm not allowed to own a Boxster for two reasons:
  1. I do not have breasts.
  2. My penis measures longer than 3" (erect).

Sorry man. I tried.

Sincerely,
Kevan

P.S.- No. I *know* I'm funny.

Kevan said:
Dear Dennis,

I'm not allowed to own a Boxster for two reasons:
  1. I do not have breasts.
  2. My penis measures longer than 3" (erect).

Sorry man. I tried.

Sincerely,
Kevan

P.S.- No. I *know* I'm funny.

I liked it Kevan.:D :rock:

Agree, Boxters are in the same category as the Miata....aka "chick car"

I have lapped Boxters on road courses and are worth nothing more than a cheap penis extension for those folks who cannot afford to move out of the trailer park.....

No offense to those who happen to live in trailer parks ;)

De-HemiFyd said:

No offense bro. If that stuff bothered me, you'd get to see a pic with MY ugly mug next to the truck. And you really don't want any of that!!

Yeah, she has a sister, but you really, really don't want any of that.

Greg

fun2xlr8 said:
No offense bro. If that stuff bothered me, you'd get to see a pic with MY ugly mug next to the truck. And you really don't want any of that!!

Yeah, she has a sister, but you really, really don't want any of that.

Greg

I got to say, for those of us who are not lucky enough to come home to a woman like yours, I am a HATER!!:D:star:Beautiful wife, beautiful truck.

Back on topic, the Boxster I think is a stepping stone for those who can't afford a 911 but want to drive with a bucket that says Porsche:dontknow:

RedRamRules said:
I got to say, for those of us who are not lucky enough to come home to a woman like yours, I am a HATER!!:D:star:Beautiful wife, beautiful truck.

Back on topic, the Boxster I think is a stepping stone for those who can't afford a 911 but want to drive with a bucket that says Porsche:dontknow:

I have been privilaged enough to meet Tina, Greg's girlfriend and she is a sweet person. Not sure what she thought of all of us, but then what can we expect. Imagine meeting Mikey, Dallas and myself all at once. That would be enough to affect anyone.:eek: :p :D

RedRamRules said:

Well, all Porsche's are are over priced VWs....:D

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back