Does this sound right?

K.B.B. Says 28k in fair condition, gotta call scam, or retarded seller:dontknow: :D

HISS said:
K.B.B. Says 28k in fair condition, gotta call scam, or retarded seller:dontknow: :D
Better call this retarded seller and scam his ass out of this Viper!

Usually the scams only list an email address but this one has a phone number. Anyone called?

Man, if I were Stateside right now I'd be taking a weekend trip just to see this thing.

Amarillo, TX 58554 is what it saying in the Auto trader.

I sent the guy a e-mail telling him I was interested in the car, this is his reply

Hi there!

Sorry for the late response; something came up and I had to leave urgently on a business trip and I forgot my cell back home. First of all I want to let you know that the car is still available.

I am selling it for $14,200. The 1997 Dodge Viper GTS looks like new; it has never been scratched or wrecked. The car is in great condition inside, outside and mechanically. It will come with a clear title, bill of sale signed by me as well and all the papers (including the original manuals and keys) that you will need to register it under your name. I want to sell it because I don't have much use for and I could use some quick cash right now, rather than waiting for a better offer (selling takes a lot of time too...). So I'm willing to let it go for $14,200.00 and since I only have one, First come, First served.

Although I am not home, we can still make the deal through ebay. I have a purchase protection program with them (Condition Guarantee by Seller Program), so ebay will guarantee up to $20,000 for any vehicle I sell. Shipping is already paid, because I recently moved from Mandan ND to San Diego CA and before leaving I have made arrangements to ship the car here to me in San Diego. Now that I am selling it there is no point in shipping it here anymore. The trucking company will not refund me in full but offered to ship the car anywhere within continental US, so I've left it at their warehouse and it's ready to ship at anytime.

Also, this purchase protection guarantees that the car is exactly as I described; basically, once delivered, you'll have 3 days to inspect it at your home and if you decide not to keep it you will get refunded in no time and they will charge me with the return costs.

If you agree with these terms, please email me your shipping name and address so I can start this process through eBay and I will also get back to you with more details on how the ebay process works. You should know that it’s not necessary to be a registered user with eBay to benefit from their vehicle purchase protection program so don’t worry if you are not a registered user with ebay. I have more photos with the car hosted on the internet at the following link: http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp99/reblucas/

I await your email with the requested details if you are interested in the car or with any questions that you have.

Thanks

tommmmy03 said:
I sent the guy a e-mail telling him I was interested in the car, this is his reply

Hi there!

Sorry for the late response; something came up and I had to leave urgently on a business trip and I forgot my cell back home. First of all I want to let you know that the car is still available.

I am selling it for $14,200. The 1997 Dodge Viper GTS looks like new; it has never been scratched or wrecked. The car is in great condition inside, outside and mechanically. It will come with a clear title, bill of sale signed by me as well and all the papers (including the original manuals and keys) that you will need to register it under your name. I want to sell it because I don't have much use for and I could use some quick cash right now, rather than waiting for a better offer (selling takes a lot of time too...). So I'm willing to let it go for $14,200.00 and since I only have one, First come, First served.

Although I am not home, we can still make the deal through ebay. I have a purchase protection program with them (Condition Guarantee by Seller Program), so ebay will guarantee up to $20,000 for any vehicle I sell. Shipping is already paid, because I recently moved from Mandan ND to San Diego CA and before leaving I have made arrangements to ship the car here to me in San Diego. Now that I am selling it there is no point in shipping it here anymore. The trucking company will not refund me in full but offered to ship the car anywhere within continental US, so I've left it at their warehouse and it's ready to ship at anytime.

Also, this purchase protection guarantees that the car is exactly as I described; basically, once delivered, you'll have 3 days to inspect it at your home and if you decide not to keep it you will get refunded in no time and they will charge me with the return costs.

If you agree with these terms, please email me your shipping name and address so I can start this process through eBay and I will also get back to you with more details on how the ebay process works. You should know that it’s not necessary to be a registered user with eBay to benefit from their vehicle purchase protection program so don’t worry if you are not a registered user with ebay. I have more photos with the car hosted on the internet at the following link: http://s401.photobucket.com/albums/pp99/reblucas/

I await your email with the requested details if you are interested in the car or with any questions that you have.

Thanks

:bs: the shipping part is what sold it

Ask the seller for the Shippers number to verify that shipping is already paid. I bet he has another excuse.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back