Doesn't it just figure....

EODSRT-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the parts for 10 are starting to show up and now the turbo kit for the mustang is finally being shipped this week after over 6 months of waiting:mad: Looks like I am going to have alot of wrench turning to do this weekend:rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

EODSRT-10 said:
Well, the parts for 10 are starting to show up and now the turbo kit for the mustang is finally being shipped this week after over 6 months of waiting:mad: Looks like I am going to have alot of wrench turning to do this weekend:rock:

It sucks being you, no? :D :p ;) :marchmellow: :rock: :burnout:

Just look at the good side, soon they both will be running.

Bill.

DSC06491.jpg

DSC06493.jpg

DSC06494.jpg

Boost coming soon. Truck was dirty as hell and the brakes jus got finished. Clean pics tomorrow!
Bellanger headers showed up today as did the lowering kit from stinker along with oil and brake lines. FUN FUN FUN!! :D
STINKER rocks, that shit came FAST as does Mike over at ROE!!!!
Doing my part to stimulate our crappy economy!!

Last edited:
NEW HOTTNESS
DSC06515.jpg

OLD JUNK
DSC06514.jpg

What a difference in weight, and SOUND!! Sounds like she should NOW!!! HAHAHA..........Blower should be here in a couple days, then the drop is going on and the braided oil and brake lines. The the calipers are off to Justin for powder coating along with the valve covers. Gotta love upgrades!!

Last edited:
bigike said:
It's New Hottness

and

Old and Busted :)

I wasn't going to quote Will Smith but OK!! haha
Roe Polished Top mount shipped Tuesday and should be here Friday, along with MSD wires and Billet TB. Got the braided oil and brake lines in and waiting to install the lowering kit from JMB this weekend. Custom Wheels should be here later this week!!!!! F@#ck yea, F@# yea :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back