Domestic or Foreign

wheredwhogo?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, after buying and owning the BMW for over a year now. Taking the car in for service or whatever at the dealership. I must say that I can not imagine owning a ford, chevy or dodge vehicle. The quality of service is much different at the BMW dealership, they either give me a BMW loaner or they chauffer me back home. Every time I take my Tahoe in for service, its about as unpleasant as you can probably imagine. I bet you can probably relate. They never complete things on time, no loaner car. The shuttle service they provide is in a van or something and I get to ride with 6 other people while they make thier stops. I always just dread going to the chevy dealership. Don't get me wrong, I like some of the vehicles that the big 3 make, its just that they really need to play catch up in a lot of areas. I dont know...I just feel like I am really into the foreign cars now, the Audi's, MB's and BMW's....they just ride so much better and hold thier value so much more. Sorry for the rant, I just find myself looking at the new camaro's, chally's, etc and remember a time when I would love to own one of those and now, not so much....am I getting old, changing...whats wrong here guys?

Yeah...that way you wont bitch about your car beeing in the shop so much and the ass raping with your bill...

The toyota dealer changes my oil free and guarantee's my engine for life. The dealer has a movie theater, cafateria, manacurist, shoe shine, that way you wont bitch about taking 4 hours to change the oil.

Best service I've ever had is from Lexus. Leagues above everyone else. Ford and Saturn try. Jaguar doesn't listen... Know the MBz and BMW dealers.

I cojldnt agree more....the Big 3 service department sucks and there is always something wrong with them.....I've recently added the M6 to possibilities of next cars I'm going to get....I really want a C6 Z06 which I know is faster but the M6 is a good mix of luxury and speed!

I purchased my Srt-10 used at a MB dealer and get to enjoy thier amazing service every time I get my oil changed. They wash it every time. they dont allow a car to leave there dirty. On the other hand all they can do is change the oil. I needed a new idler pully, tensioner, and serp belt. Had to go to dodge for this, took 5 days, two rides in a crappy minivan and it rained while they had it and had no problem giving it back in worse condition than I brought in. They were gracious enough to offer me a 30 dollar auto butler to clean the water spots off. horrible!

Yeah...that way you wont bitch about your car beeing in the shop so much and the ass raping with your bill...

The toyota dealer changes my oil free and guarantee's my engine for life. The dealer has a movie theater, cafateria, manacurist, shoe shine, that way you wont bitch about taking 4 hours to change the oil.

At my BMW dealership, if they know its going to take a certain amount of time, they will give me a BMW loaner, or if I have things I need to get done, they let me take one while they tinker with mine. Have not had bad service yet, they feed me, free drinks, free massages, a $200K theatre, or let me take a loaner car. I filled the survey out and at the bottom, they have a spot to check if you want the BMW headquarters to contact you. I checked yes once just to see if they would and within the week, they called me. outstanding!!!

Depends on the dealership...my Dodge dealer gives me a loaner no matter how long the service takes.........same goes for the Ford dealer back when my wife drove a Ford..........as far as quality the BMW seems to have good reports but my brother's wife drives a 2006 BMW and he says it is the worst vehicle he has ever had....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back