[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQsaVWA3gNg[/ame]

hope it wrked

*skip to 8:20

yeah it did:rock::rock::rock:

nice post:rock::burnout:

she do look good goin down the track:adore::rock::burnout:

Funny they said "tough getting Viper parts in Tulsa"
Biatch you were in Texas and I was out getting parts! :D

Ok. I just thought you had down syndrome. But if we were in jail you would definitely be washing my drawers...

Spent 4 years in prison not jail and I assure you I never washed drawers

I like to fight for fun or if shit happens so let me know ... After I beat your ass we could grab a beer
In second thought have one of your buddies there to help you out. That way there is a glimmer of hope that you will not get hit as many times
Still whooped just not as bad!!

Last person here thought they were gonna whoop me took a nap.

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

Dom, a little off topic but what do you weigh now? I remember you saying something a while back about trying to lose weight. I know at the level of racing that you're at every pound matters. Jokingly I told my fiance she should run my truck this weekend... it would be a real quick way to shed 110lbs! Lol

Spent 4 years in prison not jail and I assure you I never washed drawers

I like to fight for fun or if shit happens so let me know ... After I beat your ass we could grab a beer
In second thought have one of your buddies there to help you out. That way there is a glimmer of hope that you will not get hit as many times
Still whooped just not as bad!!

Last person here thought they were gonna whoop me took a nap.

Dom

I call your bluff dom....I sure didn't get no fucking beer afterwords.....I will say one thing, thank god you were hung like a hampster!!!

Dom, a little off topic but what do you weigh now? I remember you saying something a while back about trying to lose weight. I know at the level of racing that you're at every pound matters. Jokingly I told my fiance she should run my truck this weekend... it would be a real quick way to shed 110lbs! Lol

I'm down to 220
Lost 28 #s
Ran a 10k yesterday.

Dom

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back