Don't buy the WRONG color vehicle for your spoiled daughter

I kept waiting for the Monster Truck to come in and smash it to bits

I couldn't finish watching this. What a spoiled little b:tch. Amazing that there are people like that in the world.

TNVIPER said:
This one may not be real but I assure you it happens...

couldn't be more right.. more info from wikipedia:

acKenzieHeartsu is the YouTube username for a fictional character created by Domino's Pizza for a viral marketing campaign. The character is a teenage girl whose brother, "Brian", uploaded a video to the site in late 2006. In it, she was apparently presented with a red Saab convertible as a birthday gift ... and reacted by complaining vigorously that she wanted a blue car. As a result she was widely referred to as the Spoiled Rich Girl.

The video became extremely popular in the next month, linked to from all over the Internet. It was the lead-in to a series of four followups recorded by MacKenzie herself, in which we saw her move from trying to defend herself to getting the blue car and finally selling the red one. The fourth in the series ended with a link to a Domino's Pizza site, at which point it was revealed that it was a viral marketing campaign to promote the chain's Anything Goes Deal.[1] The identities of the actors playing MacKenzie and the other characters in the series have not been revealed.

the video was ok... i wouldn't really be thinking about pizza after watching that
though.. :dontknow::D

Sharpi

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back