Dont Dodge It - Ram It!

tommyg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This idiot apparently drove 2.5 miles to another bar to have some more beer, after picking up this passenger which is pinched between the towhooks in his front bumper!:dontknow:

Attachments

• RamDodge.jpg
    RamDodge.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 134
Wow, towed it with the pole :dontknow:

yep, I think thats a picture of it sitting in the impound yard. I wonder if the guy first noticed it there when he got to the bar. Or maybe since the light wasnt working he thought it would be ok to proceed with caution.

I think it was later discovered that this pic is photoshoped. Or the story was embellished a bit.

505'sFastestViper. said:
pic is surely shopped look at how bigthe lights would be in coparison to the truck
And the bottom of the pole is not in the picture. ;) Unless the light was wedged in there the tow tuck guy said fuggit and took it with:elefant: :elefant:

Not photo shopped A buddy sent me an email a couple of years ago with several more pic's here is the story...

Now here's one tough Dodge truck. This happened in Vernon , B.C

The driver hit the left turn light at 48th Ave. and 27th St. , shearing it off at the base, and then kept driving on about 2 kms. to Squires Four Pub.

Where he stopped for more beer!! How pissed do you have to be to NOT notice that you are carrying a lamp standard?

(Notice that there is an Alberta plate on the truck. No one said anything about a smart driver.)

The truck was towed about 2.5 kms., with the light still pinched between the two tow hooks and bent bumper,

to the Vernon Towing yard, where it took several good hard pulls with a backhoe to get the pole free.

Yep... TRUTH.

http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r20557578-Alberta-driverslol

:laugh: DAMN! :D :burnout:

cid_25C8FA81E07648C79AAD30DA45708785DasaPC.jpg

cid_148F4CDDBB4640C8ABA4D9D817864C59DasaPC.jpg

cid_AC93AB5D6625471586C2C52BDDE14C2EDasaPC.jpg

.... And DOM has obviously never stolen a traffic light before. :confused: Kind-of surprising actually. :eek: :D .... Dom, those lights are HUGE when you actually get them on the ground. :D The normal 3 stage models are about 5' tall.

Last edited:
That brings new meaning to running a red light

oh, the trafiic lights. I thought you were referring to the headlights looking big.
Yeah, those lights are bigger than most people realize because you dont have a visual reference or something to compare them to. The actual lenses themselves are about 12" diameter, and the older fixtures can weigh over 100 lbs.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back