Dont know bout everyone else but were freezing our butts off in FL

Black1 said:
Melbourne/Viera area... Yeah, we tried to cover it with a blanket. But, the temps were just too consistently cold, I guess. :dontknow: :(
Just cover it and put a small space heater in with it , a drop cord, and wala, one or more warm plants, and a small fan to circulate the heat

includemeout said:
Just cover it and put a small space heater in with it , a drop cord, and wala, one or more warm plants, and a small fan to circulate the heat

Not a bad idea... But, this isn't the desert. :eek: It's WET and cold here.

Black1 said:
Not a bad idea... But, this isn't the desert. :eek: It's WET and cold here.
It gets a lot colder here @ 4000' and wet, and snow, but a temporary shelter will work ( like a geenhouse)..............You do have a GFI receptical outside, don't you:dontknow:

Snow'd two times last month that hasen't happened it YEARS it usually only snows once every 3 or 4 years! Yesturday I was on a roof for 2 hours with temps in the 20's and 20 mph wind had 2 layers of clothing AND cover-alls. I don't know how you noth-an boys do it! "I'd rather sweat than shiver"

Working in North Dakota right now and it was 30 below last night. Thank god the wind was not blowing!

My fried is in Orlando right now. He just called me. It's phuckin snowing in Orlando!!!! This sucks.

bclark05 said:
There goes the global warming theary, what is Al Gore going to do now?
Didn't you get the memo? Now that it isn't getting any warmer they are calling it "climate change".

Just wait, they will call it something else once they figure out we aren't buying this bunch of BS.

Bill.

suppsed to be 12 in the morn here, hmmmm , snuggle tit time:D

jsut wished mommas wasnt so dang small, makes it hard for me to snuggle:p

Dang low was 3 degrees this morning...the high hasnt been out of the 20s in over a week now....temps have been running 20+ degress below normal for this time of year...bring on the global warming!

TNVIPER said:
Dang low was 3 degrees this morning...the high hasnt been out of the 20s in over a week now....temps have been running 20+ degress below normal for this time of year...bring on the global warming!
:D :D :D :D :D :D

We could hit the high 20's tonight. I need to make sure the trucks have a warm blanket.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
suppsed to be 12 in the morn here, hmmmm , snuggle tit time:D

jsut wished mommas wasnt so dang small, makes it hard for me to snuggle:p
You can fix that for $5500.00 and boy are they nice.:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back