Donuts on a business parking lot

sgt_bo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night i meet up with the "rice" crowd, and well 1) they were overwhelmed with the truck, 2) nice group of dudes and gals.

So after the little club meeting, we decided to do some community service so about 15 of us tear down the main strip (1st mistake) and well I wanted to show them how about 600 horses could go in circles..... (mistake 2)

well as I was going in circles, our friendly blue came to the rescue (seen the trail of cars and heard the exhausts)....

Gets everyones licenses, and then proceceds to write down the names of everyone. Well then he starts to hand out the licenses and tells everyone to have a nice day..(night)...

Gets to my truck 4th vehicle from last, and passes me up... Everyone was like shit... they al leave and the cop comes back to me and asks if it was mine.. "me thinking NO officer, I am just the only MFer standing here, of course it is mine..." So he goes back to the car and comes back to me and gives me my licenses, and asks for my physical address, since my licenses has a PO Box on it... Tells me I am too old to be out with the group.. I am only 34...

Proceeds to tell me investigators will be contacting me about the damage "I" had done... I was not the only one, just the only one he "HEARD"....

What does anything think can be the worst thing to happen to me... And to come and find out, the building we were at, well it one of Northrop Grummans buildings (Company I work for)...

What a good way to go back to work after being off for 30 days huh.....

Have a good day

Damn..... better wear 2 pairs of pants to work....

should teach you to hang out with the ricers... LOL

If he didn't issue any tickets, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

The only "Damage" you could really do, would be minor, and maybe tearing up a few of the stripes in the lot. If you have a cool boss, you should be ok.

JMHO

I would hate having to be the one cleaning the black marks off the pavement with a toothbrush!!

Broke said:
I would hate having to be the one cleaning the black marks off the pavement with a toothbrush!!

I think it would be easier if the Sgt would just fill in the spots he missed with more black.:D

sounds more of a scare tactic to me...

Unless you live in the sticks, I cant see why they would pay a 'detective/investigator' to investigate a burnout....lol

The 'your too old..' comment seems to be more of a joking/advice comment which leads me to believe that he didn't necessary dislike you, he was just telling you to stay away from that crowd (advising you).

If you didn't get a ticket, then no harm no foul.

-Red

he was hitting on you!!!! you wll get flowers at your house!!!!

just kidding, i think nothing will happen! my two pennies?

show up to work with your pressure washer in the back!!

No ticket=All good. Just quit hanging around with ricers and you need a little more SA.

They can get you for destruction of property if indeed the parking stripes were damaged and need to be repainted. I don't believe the beat cop would write you up for that, but would turn it over to a detective. The detective would ask the company if they want to file charges.

I had an issue like this one time, but it was for assault. The cop just took down the information and a detective contacted me later.

Hope it turns out to be nothing, but one word of advice. Don't do it where you work for god's sake.

the definition of vandalism is for permanent damage... any cop would be hard pressed to argue the permanency of tire marks on asphault... LOL I don't think you have anything to worry about... if it was on concrete, well, There may be some minor cost to have it removed....

But even with all that said, if the cop didn't see you do it, you pretty much didn't do it... except for the fact that you told us all you did (which was a mistake)...

anyone who posted on this thread could get subpoena's now... THANKS :p lololol

but seriously... I'm 99% sure he was just messin with your head...

Last edited:
Well it was not at our office, it was just at one of the buildings we currently reside in... If I knew it was a building of ours, I would have never done it....

Well i am sure no marks were left, I have not went by the place today, but what can they do, make me pay for it, well I might just have to fight it...

Thanks for the advice, and well I will make sure we dont go in groups of 10 or more to any function....

As far as not hanging with the ricers, well not that many hot rods around, and well I have not seen another SRT-10 around the Huntsville/Madison Alabama area.....

sgt_bo said:
Well it was not at our office, it was just at one of the buildings we currently reside in... If I knew it was a building of ours, I would have never done it....

Well i am sure no marks were left, I have not went by the place today, but what can they do, make me pay for it, well I might just have to fight it...

Thanks for the advice, and well I will make sure we dont go in groups of 10 or more to any function....

As far as not hanging with the ricers, well not that many hot rods around, and well I have not seen another SRT-10 around the Huntsville/Madison Alabama area.....

i am going to send you a picture of mine and other people so your won't be the only one!
here is NOWWHAT's

here is RED RAM RULES

here is BUCKEE

here is me WHITESNAKE

and here is the SICKNESS truck (walmart)

see you are not alone any more!:D :D :D

Silent D said:
Next time bring a note of permission from the boss............

SD

really dooooowwwwwwww, who has not burn them tire on there truck?
don't worry about it! and smoke them again and laugh your ass off!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back