Door cladding Stolen

cginter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made the mistake of leaving the truck outside and some one stole my driver side door molding! I got a new one from the dealer and went to install it and noticed clips on it. I figured just double sided tape held these on. The dealer keeps telling me that is all I need. Is there a inner piece that the molding clips to that I have to order as well. Thanks

This is whats under the cladding

DSC_0056_jpg.jpg

cginter said:
I made the mistake of leaving the truck outside and some one stole my driver side door molding! I got a new one from the dealer and went to install it and noticed clips on it. I figured just double sided tape held these on. The dealer keeps telling me that is all I need. Is there a inner piece that the molding clips to that I have to order as well. Thanks
Maybe this will help;) I see Jeffy found the bed side :)

Attachments

• DOOR MOULDING SRT-10 002.jpg
    DOOR MOULDING SRT-10 002.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 1,153
  • DOOR MOULDING SRT-10 003.jpg
    DOOR MOULDING SRT-10 003.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 607
Last edited:
That would be the Right Front passenger door

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

ViperJeff said:
That would be the Right Front passenger door

cginter said:

Thanks for the help guys, I am still in aw of the stupidity of stealing this. I'm sure if they had enough time they would have taken them all. My little po dunk dealer has no clue. If you work for dodge you should know your vehicles. I'm gonna try a dealer in a bigger city to see if they can get me that piece. Thanks jeff and everyone for the help

Tha P/N should be YH67TZZAF and should come with the black filler piece. If it didnt come with it you might ask them to order you another one as it might have come off during shipping :dontknow:

What the hell is wrong with people!!!:mad:
Either he had a personal grudge or he didn't have time to steal the rest.
What a moron

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back