Door handles

Damn! I like it. Did they ever come in the gray used in the 06SRT10? I think it's Mineral Gray.

Shoot vprpwrd on here a message as you can order them thru him. He would be able to tell you if they are available in that color.

A little bit of bad news for the QC guys and the rear door handles. I picked up some Jeep GC Limited door handles a while back, I was going to just have them all repainted but previous experiences (with Murphy's Law) told me to dry fit them before I went ahead with it.

The handles are just about the same but the bolt locations are different as you can see in the pics. :mad: These are for the REARS only, the fronts are fine.

Attachments

• handle2.jpg
    handle2.jpg
    789.4 KB · Views: 43
  • handle.jpg
    handle.jpg
    890.3 KB · Views: 88
Dang dang dang dang. I've been watching for a good deal on these, so glad you posted this up. What's your plan now? You saved me a lot of headache, my friend, so thank you!

Well that absolutely sucks! I guess you guys are going to look goofy with painted front handles only.

Looks factory to me....whadda ya think ??

Time to break out the sandpaper :(

Attachments

• CAM00465.jpg
    CAM00465.jpg
    859.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
@%#^@#*@! SERIOUSLY!!!!! I was going to shoot a PM but no of course not. I was gonna say you could drill new holes but it looks like they both won't fit the gap on either side.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back