DOUBLE DIN

EsArTe10

Authentic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i wanna convert my single din Radio to an aftermarket Double Din GPS/DVD/CD player ..how can i do so and where can i find a kit

By cutting a big hole and having fun with fiberglass and bondo. Once you get that, sand, sand, fill, sand, fill, sand, prime, sand, prime, sand, paint, sand, clear, sand.
It can be done though. There are people on here that have done it, or have had it done.

You will not find a "kit"

the factory spot is what din and 1/2

what radio you wanna run thats double din ??

I have the info for a guy that is a vendor that does double dins for the vettes, he did a members 10 on another forum and i got this guys contact info from the 10 owner. His work looks top notch from the pics i seen. I contacted the guy and he said send your bezel in to him and he'll charge 250 to do it and have it back looking oem or painted another color if you wanted. let me know if you want his info, im sure i can dig up the email

i wanna convert my single din Radio to an aftermarket Double Din GPS/DVD/CD player ..how can i do so and where can i find a kit
I had mine done.

Attachments

• CIMG3031.jpg
    CIMG3031.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 5,863
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 12,619
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 5,336
Had mine done as well. $2500.00 with head unit, wiring for factory amp/ speakers, and steering controls.

Attachments

• Radio1.jpg
    Radio1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 195
There is a guy on another forum that has just finished some,I do not know how much he wants for them,But he did a real nice job on them.

Well crap what's up, what's his info? I have a spare srt bezel in the garage right now along with a regular hemi bezel ready to be chopped up!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back