Douglas 5/16/09

wyoramsrt-10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to the track Saturday and the racing gods were very unforgiving. There was some bad JU-JU going on that day.

Started running the cars down the track an hour and a half late. The very first run was a Jr Dragster that blew a tire while turning off the track and rolled onto its lid. Kid was fine. I knew of at least 7 cars that broke down after 2 rounds.

I only made 2 runs and decided to call it quits before I broke. 1st run was 14.1 @ 99...........2nd run 14.0 @100 (New track record for me) DA was about 5800'. While I was waiting in the burnout box a car broke just ahead of me. That was my sign. After this run pack it up and head home.

One bright point was there was a Nissan GTR ran down the track. That thing was sick. I saw him make 2 runs. He ran 12.2 @ 120! And he was leaving soft off the line with a 2.1 60'.

Only got one pick of the truck, but it is a good one!

douglas001.jpg

FATJACK said:
With altitude adjustment your runs would have been mid 13's easily.
Should be lower than that corrected:dontknow: I just ran the truck in Sacramento last weekend and got a 12.9:rock:

TNVIPER said:
DA calculator gives 12.986 @ 107.73 MPH..
That looks better:D These calculators are pretty close. But I know my truck is faster than that:D I like Stinky's Calc better. It shows 12.84 corrected:rock: :burnout:

wyoramsrt-10 said:
That looks better:D These calculators are pretty close. But I know my truck is faster than that:D I like Stinky's Calc better. It shows 12.84 corrected:rock: :burnout:
That is great!! Mine was just a non-educated guess, and apparently not a very good one.:eek: :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back