dpic wiring

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey i bought the dpic gauge from woody,,prob is it has no wiring diagram ,,,aem gauge anyone still have the insrtuctions for one laying around??
also just got my raptor light ,,anyone know witch wire is the vss output ,and witch is the neg side of tach on truck,plus light has setting for cylinders ,,but there is not one for a 10 cylinder

Ironhead said:
hey i bought the dpic gauge from woody,,prob is it has no wiring diagram ,,,aem gauge anyone still have the insrtuctions for one laying around??
also just got my raptor light ,,anyone know witch wire is the vss output ,and witch is the neg side of tach on truck,plus light has setting for cylinders ,,but there is not one for a 10 cylinder

Might be able to go to their web sight and pull up the instructions?

I think I still have the wiring diagram and instructions for the Raptor...will check in the morning.

Prof said:
I think I still have the wiring diagram and instructions for the Raptor...will check in the morning.
got instruction just need wires on truck side

ok found pics on the raptor now i just need the dpic hook ups

Here you go!

The raptor wire (green) attaches to the Blue w/white stripe in the pcm bundle:

Picture547.jpg

ya i just found it to thanks guys ,,i see in most post that dipc is got a lot of cal.to do on it ,,,but cant wait to try this new shift light stink got ,,has staging rpm light and shifting points on it ,,looks like i will be busy next weekend for at least 1 day :p

ok im looking at this dpic gauge and my question now is how does this thing get it signals ,,all there is for wiring is ligths and ignition ,,how does it get the 1/4 settings and 60 foot settings

Last edited:
I read the instructions on my raptor,but I am not sure where/which to hook into.So..............it is still on the bench.:(

HOT RAM said:
I read the instructions on my raptor,but I am not sure where/which to hook into.So..............it is still on the bench.:(

See post #8 above...green lead goes to the blue wire with the white stripe. black goes to ground.

Here is another picture:

Picture545.jpg

Cut the fabric on the lowest grouping of wires on the pcm...find the blue wire with a white stripe...splice the green wire to the blue/white stripe...

I took the ground to the ground bolt above and to the left of the pcm on the side of the fender.

Ironhead I don't think that thing will work in your truck. I understand you gotta have at least 250 HP to activate the accelerometer:D :D :D :D

FATJACK said:
Ironhead I don't think that thing will work in your truck. I understand you gotta have at least 250 HP to activate the accelerometer:D :D :D :D
well im installing it in a black truck not a red rust bucket:D

FATJACK said:

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back