Drag pack for sale

JAYSSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im selling my bogart 18x7 wheels mounted on Kumho 235/65/18 tires with 95% tread on them. I bought them for weight reduction at the track. but never used them. They come with bogart center caps and lug nuts. I also have 2 18x10 Mt motoring wheels mounted on 305/45/18 Nitto 555r drag radials with tread to make a few more passes on the track. My Qc hooks up good with these things. Im looking to get $1k for the bogarts plus shipping. And $400 for the rear drag radials and wheels. If you want both I can work up a package deal.

utf-8BSU1HOTU3NTY5LmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAzMTcuanBn-1.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAzMTcuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAzMTguanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAzMjEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAzMjAuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAzMTkuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAzMTIuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAzMTQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HOTU5MzY5LmpwZw.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg

yeah sadly i just paid off the last of my truck and drive 2k miles getting home otherwise i would love to get them lol

I believe it's close to 100 lbs of rolling weight.

I belive the fronts are 22 pounds a piece. compared to our 88+ pound 22's And yeah its about 100 pounds of rolling weigh.You will notice a huge difference when swaping the wheels.

What do you have to do to make them fit up front if anything?

2005 and up require the 04 brake calipers which are included to mount the front Bogarts . As for the back wheels no caliper shaving needed. They bolt right on. The reason the rears stick out more is just the off set in the wheel. I brought my qc down into the 12's with them.

Yes my set will fit all years. 04,05,06. And yes the less weight and more traction you have,you're times will improve.

I will call Rich Bogart tomorrow to see if he can narrow these down to 5" for me, then I may try to work a deal with you without the tires.

Spoke with Rich Bogart today and he said these could NOT be narrowed to 5". In fact he said the 18" barrels could not be made into a 5" wheels and be safe.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back