Drag Racing

I did not see the video, but I did read about a woman dieing. R.I.P.

Bill.

Last edited:
The track was junk today.

Brown's crash was a terriable thing for sure. I am so sorry that there was a fatality, with a disabled persons caregiver.

I imagine that there will be more discussion on the TF motor that Wilkerson has been testing. There will be a lot more discussion about how to make the sport safer. Drag racing is or can be dangerous, that is one of the things that makes it so interesting. The raw power and speeds are greater than any other form of motorsports. I hate to see folks hurt, but I hate to see the thunder taken away.

FSTJACK said:
The track was junk today.

Brown's crash was a terriable thing for sure. I am so sorry that there was a fatality, with a disabled persons caregiver.

I imagine that there will be more discussion on the TF motor that Wilkerson has been testing. There will be a lot more discussion about how to make the sport safer. Drag racing is or can be dangerous, that is one of the things that makes it so interesting. The raw power and speeds are greater than any other form of motorsports. I hate to see folks hurt, but I hate to see the thunder taken away.
I agree Jack!

Bill.

Begood said:
I agree Jack!

Bill.
x2 and if they put catch fences up I think it will kill the sport as far as NHRA goes, I'm thinking of going to the Gator Nats. next month it been a longtime

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back