Drag Week 2013

Yup, already got vacation scheduled at work, wanna try to get a nitrous kit instslled by then too and shoot for high 10's, or blow it up trying

You must be self supporting, so your own tools, parts, etc. You are allowed to borrow tools/parts but it has to be within the spirit of Drag Week, i.e. you couldn't haul parts or tools or extra people (unless in emergency situations) for Doms truck. They even do an impound area now where a few random guys are chosen each track and have to pit right in front of hot rods crew, that way every action, every person, etc. can be monitored.
Justin

Shouldn't be too hard for me to bring everything I need, it is just a truck with bolt ons afterall.

You should come see what I have in the works with Nitrous Outlet :)
You wanna plate, direct port, or fogger nozzle ;)

Each day this week, HOTROD.com will announce one track that will be on the schedule for HOT ROD Drag Week 2013…not necessarily in order. So far, we have revealed Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green, Kentucky, and Gateway Motorsports Park near St. Louis.

Today’s announcement is Lucas Oil Raceway Indianapolis, home of the NHRA US Nationals!

HOT ROD Drag Week 2013 will be held September 8-13 with a rain date of the 14th.

None of the car class rules have changed, but a rules document will be released with minor procedural updates.

If you were a participant of the 2012 Drag Week and did not get an email from us last week, that means we have an incorrect email address on file for you. Please email your correct address to [email protected] asap so we can update you.

If you are one of the racers who has already “signed upâ€￾ via the bad registration link that has been floating around the forums, be advised that you are NOT registered. Official registration is not open.

Come back tomorrow to learn another track on the 2013 Drag Week schedule!

Read more: http://blogs.hotrod.com/drag-week-2013-venue-3-will-be-47979.html#ixzz2NRZVAAGN
Follow us: @HotRodMagazine on Twitter | HotRodMag on Facebook

Sent from my iPhone 6 while driving 100 mph on a dirt road

12' from ball to end
6' tall from ground
No limit on width other then what you can do legally

Would love to participate, will be watching on youtube like last year though (assuming Im not deployed again). Good luck to all participating.

Each day this week, HOTROD.com has announced one track that will be on the schedule for HOT ROD Drag Week 2013…not necessarily in order. So far, we have revealed Beech Bend Raceway in Bowling Green, Kentucky; Gateway Motorsports Park near St. Louis; and Lucas Oil Raceway Indianapolis.
/
Today’s announcement is Memphis International Raceway in Tennessee.
/
Come back tomorrow for the full Drag Week schedule, spelling out which track we will visit each day.
HOT ROD Drag Week 2013 will be held September 8-13 with a rain date of the 14th.
/
None of the car class rules have changed, but a rules document will be released with minor procedural updates.
/
If you are one of the racers who has already “signed upâ€￾ via the bad registration link that has been floating around the forums, be advised that you are NOT registered. Official registration is not open.

Read more: http://blogs.hotrod.com/2013-hot-ro...uncement-number-four-48089.html#ixzz2NZRFfeic
Follow us: @HotRodMagazine on Twitter | HotRodMag on Facebook

Gateway Motorsports Park - Elevation: 390' MSL
Beech Bend Raceway - Elevation: 446' MSL
Lucas Oil Raceway - Elevation: 856' MSL
Memphis International Raceway - Elevation: 243' MSL

All under 1000' this year.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details