Dragon, awesome vendor!

ILtemprd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a quick shout out to Patrick (dragon)...Great service bud! I placed an order with him, a SHORT time later had a follow up from him verifying what I wanted and then a damn UPS tracking number about 3 minutes later. Very cool guy to deal with. Highly recommended folks!! Keep up the good work Patrick. :rock: :rock: :rock: Support our vendors guys, this one is a keeper for sure. :)

Very cool!! It's great having good venders here. Great customer service...

Stretch

I agree Shawn, Dragon does customer service the right way.

Bill.

Yep...

My order just showed up.....great product and the coolest hat ever....the girl took one look at the hat and snatched it....:D

thanks for all the thumbs up.
you know, i belive you are only as good as your word. really you guys are the cool peps. its my pleasure to help each and everyone and really look forward to meeting up with this great group of people.

thank you and nowwhat i will send you another hat. keep your paws on this one. lol

dragon said:
thanks for all the thumbs up.
you know, i belive you are only as good as your word. really you guys are the cool peps. its my pleasure to help each and everyone and really look forward to meeting up with this great group of people.

thank you and nowwhat i will send you another hat. keep your paws on this one. lol

ha....all good....we can share.....she gets to wear the hat....and I get to.....ummm.....oh never mind....thanks again...

another shout out to patrick, i called him with what i was thinking about getting and he had it out and waiting for me when i got there to check everything out. the hat is sweet to, thanks for the help.

ordered some sneaky pete's today goot a tracking number like 10 minutes after i gave him my info, incredible customer service!!!!!!

my stuff came in today awesome hat, great vender cant wait to get my sneaky pete's installed

will do try to get to em this week then i will get some pics and post them up still havent quite decided on how im gonna do them id like to keep the srt-10 on the doors but im thinking about loosing them and just going with the badges, will listen to ideas if anyone has any

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back