Dragon is the MAN!

Mace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet he doesnt hear that enough, but he is the MAN! I went with the viper upgrade and the stock clutch and when the stealership was getting ready to order parts... the clutch kit was on BACKORDER! I made one call to the Avondalewholesale GOD by the name of Patrick, explained the entire situation to him. He did say that the clutch kits are on backorder and then BAM..... "There is one in town that I can get for you Chris, do you want it?" I gave up the CC# and the next morning it was here! Just wanted to tell everyone just how much Patrick worked for me... and if he does it for everyone, then we have a great vendor here!! Thanks again Patrick!!!!!

Mace said:
I bet he doesnt hear that enough, but he is the MAN! I went with the viper upgrade and the stock clutch and when the stealership was getting ready to order parts... the clutch kit was on BACKORDER! I made one call to the Avondalewholesale GOD by the name of Patrick, explained the entire situation to him. He did say that the clutch kits are on backorder and then BAM..... "There is one in town that I can get for you Chris, do you want it?" I gave up the CC# and the next morning it was here! Just wanted to tell everyone just how much Patrick worked for me... and if he does it for everyone, then we have a great vendor here!! Thanks again Patrick!!!!!

No doubt, he is top notch!!!

Patrick is a great guy. Nice truck that he has. That Mopar exhaust sounds sweeeeet!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back