dream car

belgiumbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
over the years my dream car was a GT40.... and still is :love:
Now on holiday in Cannes we see one in the harbor and my brains ain't stopped working ...yesyesyes... :vollkommenauf: ( Luckly my wife let me consider it buying one IF i sell the vette ... and the truck... :eek: :mad: :D

In that i must agree with her , i cannot keep all cars i have bought , should build a extra garage to store them ... and i don't have the time to ride them all... so , ok, now i have a big problem... :D

i will wait , perhaps my dream go's away , perhaps those braincells stop calling GT40GT40GT40.... i don't know, we will see............

PS my wife will take the BMW :eek:

informed once for this one.... ;)
49070_ankomst_til_DK_26_sept_08_009.jpg

Last edited:
belgiumbarry said:
over the years my dream car was a GT40.... and still is :love:
Now on holiday in Cannes we see one in the harbor and my brains ain't stopped working ...yesyesyes... :vollkommenauf: ( Luckly my wife let me consider it buying one IF i sell the vette ... and the truck... :eek: :mad: :D

In that i must agree with her , i cannot keep all cars i have bought , should build a extra garage to store them ... and i don't have the time to ride them all... so , ok, now i have a big problem... :D

i will wait , perhaps my dream go's away , perhaps those braincells stop calling GT40GT40GT40.... i don't know, we will see............

PS my wife will take the BMW :eek:

informed once for this one.... ;)
View attachment 38246

keep'em all, and get the GT40 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sometime you just have to do the right thing.......

Hey your title says it all "DREAM CAR"
I wouldn't turn the opportunity down if I had the chance!

My advice is this. If you can pull it off now, do it. You never know what might happen tomorrow, you might not get another chance. Then all you will have are the reminders about something you should have done, if you're lucky.

Silverback said:
I had to sacrifice my truck to buy the Cobra, and while I miss the truck, I do not regret the choice.
So that is the reason ya had that Flaming Pentagram in the back yard:D

i say do it man, you'll miss the truck but at the same time you'll love your new car. :rock: just don't forget to post pics:D

Would be nice to own my dream car. BUT would it ever get driven to enjoy it? Or would it become a piece of furniture for your garage? Buy it!

that was the "meeting" at Cannes last week ... i better never had :(

Ok, my wife took the pic... so up to somewhere she must agree :dontknow: :D

GT40.jpg

Attachments

• europrojektz3.gif
    europrojektz3.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 23
Silverback said:
I knew I should have worded that differently.:eek: ;) :D
Sooooooooooooooooo, that does explain why you were covered with chicken blood and feathers ;) ;) :p :D

belgiumbarry said:

View attachment 38249

you 2 look right 4 eachother :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Silverback said:
Got a question Barry.

Are you talking about a GT40, or Ford GT?

:dontknow: .......do you mean the original ones and the 2005-2006 build ones ?

Then , yes, a 2006 please :D ... the original ones are really to low ....

belgiumbarry said:

View attachment 38249
Just one question..............will your wafflehead fit in there without poking a hole in the roof?????:dontknow: :D

includemeout said:
Just one question..............will your wafflehead fit in there without poking a hole in the roof?????:dontknow: :D

i just read this and almost feel out of my chair laff'in

includemeout said:

i know i have to schrimp but i should do alot to own such a car...:eek: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back