drilled/slotted rotors

MUTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont know if this is a good price or not, but i got my drilled/slotted rotors for the crossfire from rotor pros and was asking them about SRT-10 rotors. Black zinc plated rotors, drilled/slotted delivered for $550. I believe they have other colors available as well.

The pic is the SRT-6 rotors.

http://rotorpros.com/

If one of the VTCOA vendors sell these, then please remove this thread.

Attachments

• rotors.jpg
    rotors.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 447
Summit Racing has some just shy of $400 for the set plus shipping. I purchasing those as soon as I get my new front calipers.

Do the slotted rotors make that much a differance? and I read a couple articles that they warp faster then regular rotors it that true?

DevilDawg3097 said:
Do the slotted rotors make that much a differance? and I read a couple articles that they warp faster then regular rotors it that true?

I was wondering this also as I was told that they cannot be resurfaced due to the slots and holes. Was told can be done light but not much more.

MUTT said:
Dont know if this is a good price or not, but i got my drilled/slotted rotors for the crossfire from rotor pros and was asking them about SRT-10 rotors. Black zinc plated rotors, drilled/slotted delivered for $550. I believe they have other colors available as well.

The pic is the SRT-6 rotors.

http://rotorpros.com/

If one of the VTCOA vendors sell these, then please remove this thread.
that's "alot" cheaper than the ebc set i got.........:(

jrangel said:
I was wondering this also as I was told that they cannot be resurfaced due to the slots and holes. Was told can be done light but not much more.
frankly, don't know that a brand new set has much to turn down on anyways......

DevilDawg3097 said:
got mine because of rainy day wet braking -- much improvement.....

Last edited:
DevilDawg3097 said:

The 2006 SRT8s had a serious grooving problem with their Brembo rotors...Dodge issued a TSB to replace (free) the rotors with slotted ones..grooving problem was solved....the 2007 & 2008 SRT8s came with the slots............evidently Chrysler thought they were better....and I havent heard a grooving problem since.....stopped a lot of the squeeling too..

rotorpros sent me another e-mail...lower price:rock:

FROM ROTOR PROS:
I saw someone else sells them for $558. Let them know i can go as low as $525 for the black or $500 for silver zinc plated. The rotors offered for $558 are not zinc plated at all and will show signs of rust in no time. Our black rotors are black zinc plated and our silver rotors are silver zinc plated. Also let them know we can do many different styles ( drilled and slotted, dimpled and slotted, drilled only , or slotted only)

just got mine from rotorpros 400 at rotorpros the charg 10 for custim colors

where do you live at i am in la 1 hr away from ther shop thats whay it is 400

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back