Driving cross country starting Thursday...

TerryK67 said:
Update!! In Missoula MT! So far right about 17 mpg.

That can't be mpg in the truck, unless you are going down hill or pushing the thing :D

Mbj

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Terry called, and stopped by the house and we had a nice visit. Really a good guy. His silver RC really looked nice, but not quite as nice as red.:D

Terry, Hope we can get back together the next time you visit family here in Rapid City. Thanks for stopping by...Andy:rock:

Terry called, and stopped by the house and we had a nice visit. Really a good guy. His silver RC really looked nice, but not quite as nice as red.:D

Terry, Hope we can get back together the next time you visit family here in Rapid City. Thanks for stopping by...Andy:rock:

You didn't let him drink all your beer didya Andy?? I'm still planning on coming out in the next coupla years.:itsme::itsme:

That's OK Jack, when you stop in Rapid City, you will have to swing south to Denver, I'll have cold, fresh, beer for you.

That's OK Jack, when you stop in Rapid City, you will have to swing south to Denver, I'll have cold, fresh, beer for you.

Now I know I gotta go West soon.:rock::rock:

Would love to come out and spend a couple of weeks in your area.

Well I made it back to Virginia. Here is a summary for fuel.....

1. Three tanks total without a trailer and all highway miles. 17.08, 15.61 and 16.75 mpg. I made an effort to take it easy and stay around 70. However there was a spot in Wyoming that I got her up to 110 for about 10 mins. :)

2. Eight tanks with a trailer and all highway miles. 10.75, 11.70, 11.67, 11.81, 11.63, 11.89, 10.89 and 11.74.

I tracked all the fuel mileage with a iPhone app called road trip.

I'll upload a couple pics in a few minutes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back