Driving Impression- NEW UPGRADE!!!!!

Tooloe said:
hurry up and find out i was just about to order my Centerforce lol
LOL will do. I should have a breakdown of the 3 different Southbend clutches available.

The Stage 3- that's in my truck is the more radical of the 3.....:rock: :rock:

I have in hand the Southbend Clutch-VTCOA member- Group Buy pricing, with respects to the site I am awaiting permission from the powers that be- to be granted permission to post this very special pricing. This Group Buy will last for ONLY 2 WEEKS! So as soon as I have permission I will post up these prices and particulars.....

HaulinAsp

Still awaiting permission from the administration here. I do not want to step on anyone's toes here- (supporting vendors)

I do have the breakdown and pricing but won't post pending approval.

B.t.w. I have 500+ miles on the tripometer and this clutch is friggin awesome !!!!

HaulinAsp said:
Still awaiting permission from the administration here. I do not want to step on anyone's toes here- (supporting vendors)

I do have the breakdown and pricing but won't post pending approval.

Can you find out if he would do one for my viper in the group buy...96 GTS
thank you

Snippet of info on these clutches for the Viper Trucks....

Stage 1

3400 lb pressure plate with performance organic facings, 100% increase in holding power over stock

Stage 2

3400 lb pressure plate with 1 performance organic and 1 feramic facing, 200% increase in holding power over stock

Stage 3

3400 lb pressure plate with 2 feramic clutch facings, 300% increase in holding power over stock

All clutch kits will include:

Pressure plate
Clutch disc
Pilot bearing
Alignment tool

** YOU WILL NEED TO UPGRADE THE CLUTCH HYD. SYSTEM WITH THESE CLUTCHES**
( I recieved mine from Justin @ JMB Performance- Thanks again Justin!)

Myself, Jack and Patrick are working on gettng this "group buy" set-up- Please be patient...

Last edited:
Patiently waiting....:bebored:

How does this clutch compare to the Centerforce?? I was about to buy a CF before I read this thread....I'm thinking of this one now.

SRTcracka said:
Patiently waiting....:bebored:

How does this clutch compare to the Centerforce?? I was about to buy a CF before I read this thread....I'm thinking of this one now.
CF was one of the reasons I sought out Pete @ Southbend Clutches- I am VERY happy I went this route. :burnout: I have now 768 miles on it and a very very pleased.:rock: :rock: :rock:

Any news on the group buy? Is the stage three ok for an almost daily driver?? Who would be a good a contact at Southbend if I have questions? TIA HaulinAsp :)

SOUTH BEND BOTTOM LINE KICKS ASS I HAVE ONE HOLDING DOWN 857HP OVER 1900 FT TQ AT THE WHEELS IN MY 2001 CUMMINS.
ILL TAKE ONE ONCE PRICING IS UP OR ILL CALL SBC AND GET ONE IF TAKES TO LONG

Last edited:
We are in the process of being set-up as a Vendor here for Southbend Clutches- I should be set up any day now.

Last edited:
SRTcracka said:
Any news on the group buy? Is the stage three ok for an almost daily driver?? Who would be a good a contact at Southbend if I have questions? TIA HaulinAsp :)
I have the Stage 3 in mine @1700+ miles of wide open smiling performance. :D Give me a few days and I will be set up here:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back