Dual Battery Boxes and JMB Relocation Kit

labontecsi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last deal of the day fellers. Dual battery boxes for underhood storage and the required JMB battery relocation kit. Boxes are podercoated black and painted silver on the lid. The relocation kit includes the bracket that mounts behind the pass. wheel well, all the wires, wire clamps, etc. Power cable will need to be shortened for a R/C.

This is a one of a kind set up done for me by Justin. Act fast, I go back on the road Thursday AM, I have to ship it tomorrow.

$225 plus shipping. Buyer can PayPal me the $225 to seal the deal, then settle up on the shipping later.

DSCN1788.jpg

DSCN1787.jpg

not going to separate. The relocation kit is needed to use the driver's side box.

Soooooo, you can have the relocation kit for $225, and I'll throw in 2 storage boxes.

bclark05 said:
Cool to free boxes.:rock:does it use the stock batery?

The storage boxes mount in the trays on each side of the engine bay. The battery does not fit in the box, so it has to be relocated to the rear of the truck. The relocation bracket will take the stock battery or an Optima.

You know you want this set-up:p

LoveThisTruck said:
I sent it to bclark:dontknow: :p

Lemme guess, he gets the relocation kit, you get the boxes? I'll do that and ship to each of you. But you will need the relocation kit eventually.:aetsch:

labontecsi said:
Lemme guess, he gets the relocation kit, you get the boxes? I'll do that and ship to each of you. But you will need the relocation kit eventually.:aetsch:

:D Ya, I'll pick one up eventually. I just can't pass up on these batt boxes.

So are we gonna do this bclark?:itsme:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back