dual disc clutch

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have on order a dual disc clutch convertion for the 04-06 viper truck. this convertion will change the single disc to the dual disc from the 2008 viper. as most of you know the 2008 viper is the 600 hp viper. i will let you know more when i know more about this convertition kit.

this is a mopar performance kit.

Right on, something other than aftermarket:rock: :rock: :rock: :D

from what i see so far there are under 600.00 but i want to make sure before i say the price.

viperhauler said:
so....if it's 500+ for an "aftermarket"....what do you think about it, initially?
The dual disc aftermarket is over 2000.00. He may be on to something here.

. . . Anxiously awaiting a report. :)

Thanks Patrick!!

Hes right because in all actuality the centerforce is not a true dual disc clutch, so maybe this maybe worth it.:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

FATJACK said:
The dual disc aftermarket is over 2000.00. He may be on to something here.

yeah but the aftermarket you are speaking of is good for 1700hp the 08 viper clutch would be no where near that rating.

can you p.m a price when you know and part# my truck is in the shop with the tranny pulled (front seal under warr) also can the stock slave hold it. for the guys that are lighty modded,my slave is upgraded thanks paul

update on the dual disc convertion. it looks like the input shaft may be diffrent. does any one have a input shaft that i could get to check the fitment of this disc?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back