Dual exhaust magnaflow cat-back..

Roadkill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know about this kit that is coming out? I saw it listed on the magnaflow site as "coming soon". Magnaflow has the web markers in place but haven't yet posted any information and their dyno chart for it looks to be the same as the current system.

It's probably the same as the current '04-'05 system with different hanger placement for the '06.

Yeah, I'm aware of the, lets just say "Disagreement" that went on the other day. I read John's opinions on what was being discussed and knew who he was talking to. I was just kidding around trying to keep things light.

Silverback said:
This asshole still here?:confused: :dontknow:

NICE! why don't you follow your own advice and put me on ignore?

Silverback is a good name for you.. just another zoo shitflinger.

Roadkill said:
Anyone know about this kit that is coming out? I saw it listed on the magnaflow site as "coming soon". Magnaflow has the web markers in place but haven't yet posted any information and their dyno chart for it looks to be the same as the current system.

Yeah the kit is coming soon, but you can't be an asshole and get one....so you are fucked...

Don't you have a cross to burn or something...?

Nowwhat said:
Yeah the kit is coming soon, but you can't be an asshole and get one....so you are fucked...

Don't you have a cross to burn or something...?

good point :D

Roadkill take this the way ya want......

Ya want to be part of the family and not get dogged everytime you post?

your going to have to post an apology to the forum.

They can be forgiving, alot more than you could ever believe.

but its up to you, and I would imagine your first reply is you didnt do anything wrong.

Well no matter what you think, the forum does, so your on your own , its your decision.

Hmmm, not sure who did what... But I thought the question was a decent one... I am curious about a dual exhaust cat back for my '06... Can we talk about that?

I thought so too....

I checked out magnaflows site... I'm too lazy to call but here's the info

Checking for PartID 16749...
Please call 1.800.824.8664 for availability.

I have the magnaflow on my 06 , just need a few hanger brackets re-welded and got a great deal from Boomer @ X-Metal.
Cheers J.T.

I don't want anything I have to modify... I can wait...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back