Dual exhaust on a quadcab! pic's check this out!!!

Whitesnake

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was driving home one day and i bumped into this guy that had this done on his truck....i wanted to ask him where he got this done for you guys that were looking into doing this to your truck!

what do you guys think about this!
trucks012.jpg

trucks010.jpg

trucks009.jpg

now why would you get this done and Not use it????
trucks013.jpg
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

OCBob said:
I don't understand why there are dual cutouts in the bumber and a side exit exhaust???? hehehe

that's what i was saying....why would you get this done and not use it?:dontknow:

His money is probably tight. This year, dual exhaust cut-out bumper. Next year Dual exhaust.....:bawling:

pokeytemplar said:
His money is probably tight. This year, dual exhaust cut-out bumper. Next year Dual exhaust.....:bawling:
While he's at it he should buy himself a G and an E so he's not driving around in a DOD ????? WTF.:dontknow:

The "Lopez" on the side is awesome, I bet that alone adds like 50hp to the rear wheels!!

Whitesnake said:
that's what i was saying....why would you get this done and not use it?:dontknow:

Just to piss off VTCOA members !!!!:D :D :D

D O D=Date of death, Dead of disease, Date of discharge, Day of Departure, Delivery of deed , Draft on demand ,
Drop On Demand ,
Definition of Done , Day of Darkness,
Denizens of Doom, Drink Or Die, Diary of Dreams, Do or Die, Dance of Death, Day of Defeat, "Department of Death, Drakar och Demoner, Dungeon of Doom, Depth of discharge, Domain Of Definition, Desktop On Demand, Dial on demand, David Owen Dodd Lopez:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
That's the gayest rig I have seen in awhile:puke: :puke:

:dito: :dito: :dito:

now he just needs the tires stickin out past the fenders & it would be uptown:puke:

the only thing i would like to do to the rear bumper is have that rear diffuser off a Viper installed:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Last edited:
The diffuser idea sounds kewl! Thats one different idea for sure with the duel rear exit and not using it! and the "lopaz" isn't even straight! The idea of " why bother??" keeps comig to mind!

ZCx said:
:dito: :dito: :dito:

now he just needs the tires stickin out past the fenders & it would be uptown:puke:

the only thing i would like to do to the rear bumper is have that rear diffuser off a Viper installed:rock: :burnout: :rock:

x4 That is fugly!

Did a good job on the daul slots, everything else......No comment

Yellow venom said:
The diffuser idea sounds kewl! Thats one different idea for sure

someone did it. looked badass. it was for sale at a car lot in the north west i believe. someone had a thread about it here
:rock:

WTF.....lol... all I can say is that he f@#$ that truck up by puting his last name on the bed.... I mean even gringos knows that it should go on the back window:D ... what a tard:D ....lol.... like the bumper though....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back