Dual Exhaust

DVSMAX

Reaction score
Anyone done dual exhaust to rear with tip cutouts on both sides of rear bumper? Anyone got pics to post? I would guess bumper not available and all custom plastic welding. Any info would be rather cool.

The Borla is a true duel, factory original has a 2 in 2 out configuration, but the Borla exahaust is designed to come out the right hand side and to look like factory original....

DVSMAX said:
Anyone done dual exhaust to rear with tip cutouts on both sides of rear bumper? Anyone got pics to post? I would guess bumper not available and all custom plastic welding. Any info would be rather cool.

Doneo has them going out the sides like a gen 3 viper, and no cutouts on the bumper. It looks very clean and probably less hassle.

mauiSRT/10 said:
I wonder if the bumper cover from the 09 Ram would fit our trucks since they have dual out the rear factory exhaust available?

patrick

I think the '09's are built right into the steel bumper itself?:dontknow: with the two ripples where the exhaust is!:rock:

Sixpack has nice dual setup,:rock:
here are some pics of my idea:dontknow:
I mocked it up and have trim pieces to mount.

Attachments

• 11-21-08_1622.jpg
    11-21-08_1622.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 2,180
  • 12-04-08_1142.jpg
    12-04-08_1142.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 976
DVSMAX said:

DSC03791.jpg

1qksrt said:
Sixpack has nice dual setup,:rock:
here are some pics of my idea:dontknow:
I mocked it up and have trim pieces to mount.

Mine just like this will be done Friday. :p

GriffsSRT said:
Mine just like this will be done Friday. :p

Post up some pics,
How are you handling the bumper cutout???

:D
1qksrt said:
Post up some pics,
How are you handling the bumper cutout???

Well I have fabbed the cut out to keep the same effect as the stock one. I pick it up tomorrow:rock: I will try to swing by and snap some pics ....

Thanks for all the help. Thanks to the small trailer incedent, the new bumper just arrived - using cutout from old one....should be painted and ready for Tacoma meet July 25!!! Yes pics will be posted, could take some time - probably a month in body shop.

DVSMAX said:
Thanks for all the help. Thanks to the small trailer incedent, the new bumper just arrived - using cutout from old one....should be painted and ready for Tacoma meet July 25!!! Yes pics will be posted, could take some time - probably a month in body shop.
a month, who's doing it maaco. :D

No maaco here....candy green/mineral grey two tone with ghost flames in the candy green. Be patient....pics will be posted, maybe after Tacoma meet.....gotta get the rest of you out there somehow!! LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back