Dual factory style exhaust?

lilred7879

Supporting Member
Reaction score
First I am know photo shop expert but I think the picture should be pretty clear for what I am thinking.

Question is there anything in under the truck preventing me from routing a pipe to the other side of the truck?

Any body men know of reasons why I can not modify the bumper and body to make this work?

Has anyone already done theirs this way? Post some pics if you have.

Anyone have a factory tip they want to sell cheap?

Attachments

• dodge-ram-srt10-003.jpg
    dodge-ram-srt10-003.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 3,354
There are a few that have done it.
I'm not sure, but think the spare tire is the biggest thing in the way.

I only know of 2 here that have the duels like you pictured:

Forgot his name..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzduel.jpg

And a video of mine....if some stupid ad starts playing just close the pop up window to the left of my video and it will go away.

http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g62/ljlaguardia/?action=view&current=DUELEXHAUST2NDTAKE001.flv

And here is a corvette style that is on Griff's truck....Tony at Venom Perf is or will be selling kits for this one..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztailx.jpg

The spare tire is the only issue with these. I could have gone around the tire and installed some heat shields but I havent had the spare on the truck in 3 yrs. If I was going out of town I would just throw it in the bed. A permanent mount could be made in the bed for that matter..

Talk to Tony, he has designed a rear bumper that can accomidate OEM, Center or Both Side exhaust. They have "Cut Outs" already designed into them and your body shop only has to take out the sections you want... :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back