Dumb Question But Need Help Regardless

5_0_BAIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so pretty much anyone that knows me, knows I am an electronics person and mechanics are not my strong point:eek: :eek:

So awhile back (when I first got my QC 10) I asked the forum for help on doing a massive burnout. Well now that I have a stick (first one I have ever owned, but driven many) I want to do a burnout like picture below. The thing is I don't want to destroy the clutch in the process. Just want to have a little fun with her and release some rubber. And yes she is broken in. I drove her for 917 miles so far on highways to get her broken in.

I am not really that familiar with how a clutch goes bad. I know they wear out and are replaced, but don't wanna tear her up.

Thanks guys (I can handle the jokes too LMAO)

Frank

29795320003_large.jpg

Almost forgot. Now that my questions do not focus on SRT-10's does that mean my threads need to be in the off-topic section???

If yes, I apologize. I debated and just picked one:D

pour clorox on the front tires. red line it and dump the cluth, hit second and have fun

LoveThisTruck said:
Get a line lock;)
Just don't lock out the front on that model....;)
:marchmellow: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Just dump bleach (clorox) all over the ground in front, behind and on the tires dump the clutch and hit the brakes at the same time. It'll leave a hell of a show!!!:D
Truck_Smokin-1.jpg

Duh. So use to rear wheel drive cars. You guys are the best:rock: :rock: :rock:

Never heard of the clorox trick before. Does it dry out the rubber or is it some sort of chemical reaction?? Just curious. Thanks again for the tips.:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

And by now you know better, but you better post pic

Rockin Ronnie said:
Just dump bleach (clorox) all over the ground in front, behind and on the tires dump the clutch and hit the brakes at the same time. It'll leave a hell of a show!!!:D
Truck_Smokin-1.jpg

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back